Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn 4 Wanderers 1

DaisyHWanderer

To be fair to anewman, even though he can be a miserable sort, he's "been there and done that" he's certainly not a new comer, and has probably watched Bolton at more places than ,most on this board

Careful, we dont want a shitfan contest on a day like today...

If people can't do anything but slag the club off just fuck off! Who the fuck do we think we are get a grip

I don't mind the odd mistake, and a defeat is going to happen every now and again.... but when we're gifting goals every week, it becomes frustrating.

• Site Supporter

Glad I'm in Devon and preparing my long speech to put on here towards the 'moaners'

It's time for the adults to talk now.

the opinions of a puerile, pointless fucking virgin like you are truly vacuous.

If you want to start, make your next response a fucking good one.

I have spent more time in football stadiums than you have gazing forlornly at bikini shots of your female family members. You fucking fringe.

I'm sure he wold love to sell the club and has probably been trying to for years. Who the chuff would want to buy it though?

Cut your losses and run! I can try and sell my car for 10k but I ain't going to get it. What's his investment going to be worth if the unthinkable happens?

Thank you Coyle for selling the best two keepers at the club. Thank you for wasting money on Mears, Mills, Ream, Andrews, N'gog & Sordell. All abysmal signings. This has made Dougie's job that much harder.

But I am worried. We can't keep blaming Coyle. Why is Knight still getting a game and even worse, made captain? What shape/system are we trying to play? Why is our team not even comparable to the likes of Burnley/Blackpool , Blackburn etc at moment? Are there any signs our defence is going to improve? Why can't we at least pass the ball like every other team we have played this season?

Looks to me as long as we have that spine of Bogdan, Knight (and Wheater) and Pratley we are going nowhere. Plus there are huge question marks over our strikers ability to strike.

For once in my life I agree with the Newman, we are shit. I am totally embarrassed and I thought that feeling had gone after the last mon left. Oh and depressed as well!

Cut your losses and run! I can try and sell my car for 10k but I ain't going to get it. What's his investment going to be worth if the unthinkable happens?

I don't think you could sell the club for £1 if you put it on the market, that's what I mean - the club has zero worth, if somebody cake in they would have to spend a shit load of money, I don't see anybody wanting to do that for a club as poorly supported as ours

Wasnt going to panic until after Yeovil match....but seriously worried now.

Strikers can not score, no creativity, appalling defending, massive problems...teams play against us with confidence and know we are there for the taking.

Freedman is accountable but cant grumble about how we finished last season...so not given up on him yet, but pressure on now, need to win against Leeds.

I felt we creating much more than we have in any other league...., but that's not saying much.

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of calling for Freedman's head, because it's still early on in the season. I do have to question his choice of captain and team choice each week. I do believe we'll get out of this horrible form, but we do change the whole defence.

Freedman needs backing in the transfer market, where we'll get the money from, fuck knows, but we really need some strength at the back. How we couldn't cope with Blackburn's one fucking tactic of kick it into the channels and run I'll never know.

5 games into the season get a grip, where you all moaning in the second half of the season when we missed out on the play offs on goal difference, having a really bad patch-all teams have one, lets get it done now and get on a roll again.

Last time we went five games at the start of a season without winning was 1985. We all know how that story ended

I don't think you could sell the club for £1 if you put it on the market, that's what I mean - the club has zero worth, if somebody cake in they would have to spend a shit load of money, I don't see anybody wanting to do that for a club as poorly supported as ours

Forest have 25k & 22k for their 2 homes so far, Leicester have 22k & 21k whilst we have 15k twice. Hardly huge crowds! Our average last season was 18k. With a feelgood factor and a bit of positivity we wouldn't be far short of their shirt tails would we?