Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Out!

worthy10

Dont  agree with booing but all the same can understand the frustration, if its true and knight did make a mistake for one or more of their goals then how many more chances does he get. thinks its to early to call for df head, he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt and to change things before we can judge him.

If certain players don't want to be here they can leave monday morning !!

I think you hear that and tie it in to the quotes in tonights BEN about players coming in and out and i reckon he's asking for bids for a couple Ngog and Lee maybe he is clearly pretty desperate to do more business and wants shut of a fair few - whos fault is that??

I'm fucking seething, players awful and Freedman thinks he's clever but he ain't. On my way back the coach pulled into the training ground players got off and drove off double quick. Freedman and coaching team seemed to hold an inquest for 10 minutes when he got off I said to him where's the passion from the players? He did not come over but shouted over that's exactly what I've asked them as he scurried through the gates. Just had to say something to him and that's something I would not usually do.

• Moderators

http://youtu.be/gL_IidX0OyM

Who are these players and did they only make their intentions clear during/after the game?

If so fuck em off, if not, why pick them and expect owt else?

Whoever they are I bet they don't leave and we're fucking stuck with them

I accept he's had to change things around on a tight budget and the legacy of Coyle lingers on with certain prima donnas, but I haven't been impressed with who's he's brought in, his tactics leave a lot to be desired and the defence is even worse than when he took over. He talks a good game but we're going backwards fast with a squad that on paper should be near the top.

Dougie does take some responsibility but too many of those today think they can't turn up and just play. No passion, no fight, didn't want it enough. You can put this down to the manager but as Dougie said in the interview if some players don't want to be here they can fuck off and I will try and get some that do. Wheater and Knight were a joke. You have to have the right attitude and it seems some don't.

My old man said he said on GMR that we have the same problem we had when he got here 'fat cats on fat wages'

I reckon instead of Dougie out,we get behind him and turn this shit around.

Stop talking sense The Gonzo and get round to Zat Knights place and slap him around the chops with your semi-erect penis.

My old man said he said on GMR that we have the same problem we had when he got here 'fat cats on fat wages'

well said get behind the fucking man what do we want to become a club with manager after manager serious some people on here need to get a grip

This with fucking big cow bells on. Those calling for the manager's head can fuck off on Monday morning too. If not before. Spunkwits.

Spot on Doogie lad, now sort it, starting with Knight

Glad to see someone can talk sense +1