Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Yeovil 1

HomerJay

It is a must win without a doubt. As much as I back our Douglas, I feel he will be gone if defeated. No doubt the official facebook page will be full of melodramatics ranting about the fact we're even playing Yeovil. Despite the fact their presence in the championship is more of a compliment to them as an insult to us. 2-1.

I hope he has more passion than 100% of them otherwise I'm worried.

Like I said Dougie is 100% committed, but unfortunately his team is less than committed, they are mostly on fat contracts, and regardless of results they pick up mega wages weekly, thats not Dougies fault in the main, blame Coyle for offering them daft wages, the one thing that does boil my piss is that Dougie has signed players he will not start, he came in and stated he likes to give youth a chance, yet apart from cup games he has hardly started any, I trust him totally, and Big Sam apart he is probably the best manager we have had, and maybe he is running scared with our league position, but I would honestly take relegation intergrating the youth players, and blooding them for a promotion push from league 1 than carry on with these primadonnas, relegation is a kick up the arse, we did'nt learn that from the Prem days, but maybe we need to suffer another drop if only to rid us of all the Coyle shite, trust in Dougie, he will get it right, but only when he can fuck off the cunts that are stealing a living, which is 80%

• Site Supporter

The biggest issue for me is that Yeovil will come actively looking to secure a win and get the 3 points.

A few years ago they would have tipped up with 10 behind the ball looking to stifle the goals against column.

Now not only will they see us as an equal but they will quite fancy themselves to turn us over.

It needs sorting.

• Site Supporter

Have no confidence in this SHOWER OF CUNTS not bothered what score it is but I will be there supporting the proud history of BWFC these fuckers who currently play for us don't know and don't give a shiny shite.

What Mounts said. I'm in a place I've not been for a while with my feelings for this lot / DF

The biggest issue for me is that Yeovil will come actively looking to secure a win and get the 3 points.

A few years ago they would have tipped up with 10 behind the ball looking to stifle the goals against column.

Now not only will they see us as an equal but they will quite fancy themselves to turn us over.

It needs sorting.

Unfortunately that will now be the same with most teams who look at the league table and will obviously expect to beat us.

It will take a strong run to be anywhere near mid-table.

Surely though we simply have got to win soon

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day FFS.

How far we have fallen

We have a manager now being judged in a home game against tiny Yeovil, and if we manage to win he's ok - we have a lot of supporters who easily accept mediocrity

We are not the first and won't be the last. That's the way it is. Comes round in cycles

Stop it now, please.

I once watched a clip of a group of women writhing around on a tiled floor being sick on each other, eating the sick and rubbing it all over their bodies.

There's probably a name for it that The Gonzo will know, but me being all vanilla it did nowt for me.

Just saying.

It needs sorting.

Correct.

By all accounts, Yeovil were very unlucky against QPR. They were the better team with Green making several top drawer saves to deny them.