HomerJay

Keep gartside

Keep dougie

Keep all the player

Fuck the booing shithouse fans off

Wankers, the lot of em

Like a fucking cancer on our club

Absolutely!

Can't blame Freedman for much today. He sent a side out which created 3 very good chances and could/should have been out of sight by 60 minutes. Had that Medo's effort gone in, things would have been a lot different.

Can't legislate for what Bogdan did. Was impressed with Rob Hall

• Site Supporter

Don't think they care either mate, no affiliation with the club let alone talent and passion. All I have read on hear this last week is the "know all's" deriding the anti gartside brigade. Hope the "not rights" made their point today.

What the fuck does affiliation have to do with anything?

I agree; but they are getting frustrated.

Beckford has been shit since he arrived and is an arrogant lazy get. He has missed quite a few this season and I can understand the booers

I never understand the 'in-game booers'.

I actually still think we should stick with Dougie but odds are we will lose at Blackpool Tuesday night and the club Board will no doubt feel that 4 points from 10 games is time to act. I just cannot see them letting it run and run for much longer. I thought Yeovil were pretty poor this afternoon but we matched them being equally as poor. Another weekend ruined. 

I actually still think we should stick with Dougie but odds are we will lose at Blackpool Tuesday night and the club Board will no doubt feel that 4 points from 10 games is time to act. I just cannot see them letting it run and run for much longer. I thought Yeovil were pretty poor this afternoon but we matched them being equally as poor. Another weekend ruined. 

we drew

utd lost, again

there's cider int fridge and a cellar of red wine

Could be worse

Absolutely!

Can't blame Freedman for much today. He sent a side out which created 3 very good chances and could/should have been out of sight by 60 minutes. Had that Medo's effort gone in, things would have been a lot different.

Can't legislate for what Bogdan did. Was impressed with Rob Hall

Anyone who booed Knight or Beckford on, or was booing / ironically cheering Bogdan's next few touches are window licking retards

Bogdan actually looked very commanding on crosses today, but that was a ridiculously bad error.

The real villains today (other than the nobhead "fans" (and i normally hate bwfc fan bashing)) were Chungy and N'Gog for me though. Bags of talent they may have but they were terrible and their body language was awful; especially Chungy. Well done to Dougie for lassoing them both early 2nd half, but why on earth does Chung keep getting picked over Pratley??

Thought Ream did well, Hall, Medo, Tierney and Spearing wanted it too. The rest of them can fuck off as the desire and attitude is absolutely shocking.

First half we were crying out or a Beckford type to play on their last man....with 3 attackers behind the striker, N'Gog ain't the man as he doesn't make those type of runs.

We were very unlucky as momentum was hammered from 35 mins (the double sub) to 25 mins to go, due to the Spearing and Tierney injuries. I think Tierney's looked bad too....

But we should have been out of sight by then; decision makin going forward is absolutely horrific

I wasn't sure about DF when he tinkered early last season but he had me with the run and ive backed him since, even after bizarre decisions; but after today I'm finally just not sure he's up to it

• Site Supporter

Chungy looked way if the pace but he kept looking for the ball. massively low on confidence which is certainly evident.

Whereas eagles as in hiding most of the game. Not quite sure how he came out at half time.

I like hall but he needs to get his head up otherwise he'll never influence games enough.

Edited by HomerJay

Do we have a board?

I was wondering that. If we've not then it's Gartside's fault. Not only did he let the ball slip through his fingers today and miss a couple of decent chances, he's also not got a board.

If he's got a shred of decency he'll appoint one and then sack them all before resigning.