Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Yeovil 1

HomerJay

driving up to the reebok today,listening to those dimwits on towerfm,saying we'd needed a player like Paul Robinson in the team.

I know he was committed but he was utter dogshit.

with freedman in charge for much longer, we'll be cast adrift more than Robinson Crusoe

we're going down

4 days ago, it was playoffs!

Disappointing result but a point more than I thought we were going to get after 90 minutes. Bogdan was actually doing ok today until his fuck up. No idea how he let that one in. The ironic cheering after it though was fucking pathetic. As was booing Knight when he was coming on. David Ngog needs to learn how to stay onside. Or better still find a new club. I've had it with that man now. All in all another shite day and I'm starting to lose faith in Dougie. It's not looking good.

Hopefully things improve at Blackpool.

Come On You Whites!!!

4 days ago, it was playoffs!

4 days ago i'd had a bottle and half of brandy.   today I was sober and facing up to reality

seriously,how much longer can we give freedman ?   i'm sick to the teeth of hearing the plans he making,we need results now,not in the bleak future which it will be

4 days ago i'd had a bottle and half of brandy. today I was sober and facing up to reality

seriously,how much longer can we give freedman ? i'm sick to the teeth of hearing the plans he making,we need results now,not in the bleak future which it will be

It's the principle of deferred gratification.

no league victory since beating boro 2-1 on april 20th,can't go on forever

No - but I still reckon that the reasons we are were we are have got more to do with a lack of confidence and a poor run of luck than they have with a lack of tactical prowess on Freedman's part.

I was more annoyed this time last season when Coyle was in charge.

No - but I still reckon that the reasons we are were we are have got more to do with a lack of confidence and a poor run of luck than they have with a lack of tactical prowess on Freedman's part.

I wonder if players don't want to play for freedman anymore or are they sick of playing in an unsettled side. something is seriously missing

I wonder if players don't want to play for freedman anymore or are they sick of playing in an unsettled side. something is seriously missing

I honestly don't think it's that. I just think it's confidence. Take any squad of players, I dont care who they are and give them a run of bad results. Their heads drop, they look lazy, indecision becomes rife, what used to be easy suddenly becomes hard work.

They're human beings - a few good results and they'll look like world beaters.

• Moderators

Can't be arsed arguing cos we're at the point where opinions are pretty entrenched

Still very happy to stick with Freedman

Its a big job and clearly some players and a good number of so called fans are too weak to face up to it

3 points

Plenty of those players are running through walls for him, not least young Hall, really grew on me today in the last half hour. Tierney put himself on the line and a good number were visibly gutted at full time

Beckford won't keep missing

And the booing of knight and bogdan made me want to give it all up. Daughter has just started a 2 hour journey back home saying she feels like jacking it in

All she's know have been the good times and even she feels sick with the nonsense she listened to today

You're a fcuking embarrassment

• Site Supporter

Confidence plays a massive part.

Hence we should behind the team.