Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Yeovil 1

HomerJay

We played them in a friendly about 5 years ago. Think it was nil nil and it was gonna be vaz te's year. Sunny day and Ian walker got shit off their fans is all I can remember

Yeah I went to Rochdale on the Fri, think Macc was Saturday. Highlight of the trip was the half kebab half newsagent shop.

Ah but did Rembrandt go to all the games at Springfield Park, even if involving 400 mile round trips I wonder?

Somebody's been doing a bit of digging around ........... but, no, not even all the games at Springfield Park of dear memory.

Whatever rumours are going around, I'm no masochist.      :icecream:

Is Craig Davies still out? If not, I'd be tempted to start him on Saturday. I think he's clumsy and hasn't got much in terms of footballing talent. However, he's effective and although he hasn't shone when starting previously, he's capable of being a greater presence than N'Gog and Beckford have this season.

I'm also tempted by Ream at centre half. It'd be good to have someone decent on the ball at the back, and we need to go for this.

Edited by CAPSLOCKCOLIN

Is Craig Davies still out? If not, I'd be tempted to start him on Saturday. I think he's clumsy and hasn't got much in terms of footballing talent. However, he's effective and although he hasn't shone when starting previously, he's capable of being a greater presence than N'Gog and Beckford have this season.

I'm also tempted by Ream at centre half. It'd be good to have someone decent on the ball at the back, and we need to go for this.

So Craig Davies up front, right, he's got what, four goals in thirty for us?

and Ream at centre half which has been almost universally disastrous - not to mention he's been our best midfielder this season despite playing just three games there. 

I really hope you're not Dougie's alt.

So Craig Davies up front, right, he's got what, four goals in thirty for us?

and Ream at centre half which has been almost universally disastrous - not to mention he's been our best midfielder this season despite playing just three games there. 

I really hope you're not Dougie's alt.

As opposed to Beckford who's shown nothing, and N'Gog who couldn't score in a brothel? He's scored goals at this level before, and how many of those thirty (bollocks thirty games) have been starts?!

I agree Ream has struggled there, especially at this level, but it's not as if any of our defenders are excelling right now is it? At least with him at the back we'll have someone who can put a foot on the ball and bring it forward. We need to control this game.

Looked on Wiki - 21....not a bad guess at 30 then.

I get your point about t'others being shit, but let's face it, CD is the shittest of the lot. Wouldn't want to rely on him in a must-win game. Think he's injured anyway so it's moot and that.

Considering how shit Medo and Spearing have been this season I'd be loathe to take away our best midfielder. Yeovil are going to line up with 1 up top, so we need to make sure we can match them when they inevitably try and flood the midfield.