Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham 1 Bolton 2

globaldiver

He's not talented like Eagles or LCY but at the moment he's what we need and until the other 2 get their fingers out of their backsides I know who I'd trust.

He runs around a lot but that's it

But he gives the ball away more than Chungy and Eagles and that alot

He doesn't affect the game enough for me. Granted he scored today but suns and dogs arses come to mind

Edited by jules_darby

He runs around a lot but that's it

But he gives the ball away more than Chungy and Eagles and that alot

He doesn't affect the game enough for me. Granted he scored today but suns and dogs arses come to mind

In this league you need players who put in the unglamorous hard yards he does that and can score the odd goal I'm happy he is in the squad DF can tell the talented but uncommitted players that this is what I'm looking for first and foremost a player who's playing for the team and not himself. Edited by Mounts Kipper

In this league you need players who put in the unglamorous hard yards he does that and can score the odd goal I'm happy he is in the squad DF can tell the talented but uncommitted players that this is what I'm looking for first and foremost a player who's playing for the team and not himself.

Mounts

In principle I am completely with you; I'm not one for a pansy who won't put a shift in for the team; see my comments on Chungy

plenty of Sunday league players would run around all day for BWFC

But there needs to be other qualities too

This lad ain't good enough I'm telling you

Mounts

In principle I am completely with you; I'm not one for a pansy who won't put a shift in for the team; see my comments on Chungy

plenty of Sunday league players would run around all day for BWFC

But there needs to be other qualities too

This lad ain't good enough I'm telling you

Ngog in. :D

Maybe Danns is the new Nolan - not sure what he does, but we're better with him?

Maybe not.

I'd like to think Dougie was digging Eagles in the ribs every time Feeney got the ball and saying "see what I mean?".

Let me get this right. Are we slagging of a player that scored and put a decent shift in. Considering he hasn't played for months he will do for me

Let me get this right

We win so we're not allowed to criticise anyone?

Danns was shit on Tuesday too

Doesn't mean negativity about today's win you clown

He's not talented like Eagles or LCY but at the moment he's what we need and until the other 2 get their fingers out of their backsides I know who I'd trust.

In Dougie we trust.

Not management, players attitudes are the problem, as had been said for a while.

COYWM.

4 points in 2 away games with Bogdan in net and Gartside as chairman too, are they great in your eyes too?

Excellent save and follow up from Boggers today

Just glad we won. I don't care how we did it, whether we were lucky with the goals and handball or not or whether Birmingham were crap or not ( they won't get relegated) We all know you need a bit of luck and we've not had much until today. Am hoping this win will turn our season round.