Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Sheff Wed 1

Happy Wanderer

We are showing some "semblance of a plan", it just isn't quite working... yet.

Anyone blaming Bogdan for the goal should seriously stop watching footy. Lad kept us in it all game yesterday.

Too many of our players are hot and cold - ace one game and dogwank the next. I would challenge any manager to handle that.

My "blame" lies solely on the players, and those alone.

They clearly have no respect for the manager, now it's the directors job to makes some tough decisions

I couldn't make fuck all out in the box yesterday due to the flashy advertising hoardings.

They need to fuck off.

Who do I write to?

Bolton Central handles everything these days

Just watched the football league "highlights"

Their goal, I stand by what I said re: McNaughton. He was miles from closing down the cross. Terrible, terrible attempt at defending. Same goes for Baptiste, he headed it into his own net because he was the wrong side of the attacker and was busting a gut to get anywhere near him

Extremely good decision Miss Massey on their offside goal too. The lad who's offside comes back and disaffects Ream's chance of clearing it, in fact he could very well foul him by holding down his shoulder. Very well done young lady

And Dave Jones, fuck off you bell end. Feet on the floor for the red card, yes, apart from the studs up Spearing's leg!

Plan, what fooking plan, its the same old crap week in week out, he is fookin clueless if you cant see that you must be blind thick or both

Same old crap at Blackpool ..........No

Same old crap at Birmingham........No

The plan at both games was to strengthen the defence, bring in some battlers, play on the break ( especially Feeney ) & it worked very nicely.

For the home game, whilst keeping the stronger defensive part, Dougie tried to add a bit more flair with Eagles for Pratley. It didn't work largely because Eagles had such a poor game, creating nothing going forward & exposing Baptiste in defence, & also because Feeney showed his limitations, & may only be useful in away games with more space to run into behind the full back.

At the moment, with so many of our creative players injured or out of any form, we may be better suited for the counter attacking tactics used at away games.

Unbeaten in 4 , & slow progress but it's still progress !!

The plan at both games was to strengthen the defence, bring in some battlers, play on the break ( especially Feeney ) & it worked very nicely.

For the home game, whilst keeping the stronger defensive part, Dougie tried to add a bit more flair with Eagles for Pratley. It didn't work largely because Eagles had such a poor game, creating nothing going forward & exposing Baptiste in defence, & also because Feeney showed his limitations, & may only be useful in away games with more space to run into behind the full back.

At the moment, with so many of our creative players injured or out of any form, we may be better suited for the counter attacking tactics used at away games.

Hard to argue with that

I think if we were in the Prem it'd be stomachable

The problem is we're in the Championship and are having to suck it up though

On paper we "shouldn't" have to play like that

But......

I agree with all of the above.

Hard to argue with that

I think if we were in the Prem it'd be stomachable

The problem is we're in the Championship and are having to suck it up though

On paper we "shouldn't" have to play like that

But......

I agree it's a shame we had to go back to grinding out results, but the early season problems didn't give Dougie much choice. Hopefully, we can slowly integrate the more skilful players back into the side.....at least Chungy is showing some signs of form again.

• Moderators

agree with all of that and i made the point baptiste as a left back isn't so bad away, but when we ought to be pushing on a bit more at home, he's very limited

and thats no fault of his or freedman

What good will that do?

Fuck all...

But all this bollocks about plans and players being at fault freedman has turned it around blah blah blah

Makes no fucking odds...

Carry on like this we are down

Edited by Bobcat