Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tv

aidybwfc

Watching the Utd vs Everton game last night was like watching Lego figures!

However, the Liverpool feed appeared to be far better quality.

Hit and miss IMO!

You have good and bad days with these devices.

Correct, sometimes you get a really good feed, others it's not great. All trial and error really as far as sports go. For films and TV Box sets it's bob on though in my opinion

• Site Supporter

After seeing Bert and Ernie Smiley and Spaz talk about this day upon day I've decided to give it a whirl.

I've downloaded it and set it all up.  Whats the best channels, like a list.

I've got Ice Films, 1 film (I think), Mash Up, and tons of others.

I'll be honest, I'm not feeling it at the minute.

Barryk32, doesn't like change.

1Channel is the best but seems to rarely work these past couple of weeks.

Ice Films and MashUp, between them, seem to have pretty much everything on I ever want to watch.

I'm sure there are plenty of other add-ons on there that have good stuff on them, but I can't be arsed checking them.

SportsDevil should do you for sports.

Vevo is decent for music videos.

• Site Supporter

Reet, thought I would watch Alpha Papa, set it off downloading at the same time as turning on XBMC.

I was watching it via the download within 2 and a half minutes.  Whichever channel I picked was still 'working', nevermind buffering.

Iamout.

Reet, thought I would watch Alpha Papa, set it off downloading at the same time as turning on XBMC.

I was watching it via the download within 2 and a half minutes.  Whichever channel I picked was still 'working', nevermind buffering.

Iamout.

I certainly agree that if you can download a film in a couple of minutes then it's madness to watch it on a stream.

I've only ever had a problem watching one film, had no issues other than that.

Somebody with your "skills" Baz doesn't need XBMC, folk who are useless spazzes like myself, DazBob and Smiley find it quite useful though

Found "Filth" last night. Superb quality video... but the audio was recorded in a toilet by the sounds of it. Personally, I'd watch it like that. The other half wouldn't. She def thinks its crap.

Its def hit and miss.

1Channel came up with a message last night about Sky, Virgin, etc, etc all banning it.

Then it said something about updates... at which point, I was lost.

Thought I'd run an update last week.

Found out how to get favourites on Aeon Nox, and then lose all the other shit bits I didn't want on show.

I think we need a get-together and do a half day workshop on the best bits and share ideas, solutions, etc! hahaha.

PS. As stated previously, I still like the fact I can download stuff from Isohunt and Stellarwinds and then watch it through the mediabox without having to convert to AVI. Personally its worth using for that alone (downloaded quite a few films recently and Peaky Blinders in various formats (MKV, MP4, etc). Previous AVI player I had would only play certain AVI formats.

Edited by Smiley

Don't hold the tmeeting in a Regis office though.

Their WiFi charges are exhorbitant..

I'd be quite happy for Daz to download the android app on his Hudl, set it up and then tell the class step by step -a bit like ytarmy did earlier but not written in little whitt speak.

Don't hold the tmeeting in a Regis office though.

Their WiFi charges are exhorbitant..

I'd be quite happy for Daz to download the android app on his Hudl, set it up and then tell the class step by step -a bit like ytarmy did earlier but not written in little whitt speak.

I'm sure you would ... but fook that! :)

I tried doing it a while back on my Acer Iconia tablet and failed miserably.

I do sincerely hope I've not misled anybody and given the impression that I have any kind of clue about this kind of shit.  I really haven't.  I'm just learning as I go along.

Anyway, this clip should help you do what you need to do. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syNivdV-Jbc

Good luck. 

Ordered at 2.20pm Thursday.

Delivered 10.15am Saturday

In the kitchen bin by midday Sunday!!!

Mine is def broken. Watched Ashes for 3 hours on Fri nt/Sat morning and all I got was misery...... perfect sound & vision, no buffering.... But dogshit performance from England's batsmen. Kept tapping the box and even rubbed it with a balloon.... But the wickets kept tumbling!

Unpacked it, installed it and it works: piece of piss so far.

I've had a quick look at Icefilms and 1Channel and they seem easy enough to understand for on demand type stuff, but how do I find stuff that's on now?

And what's that Navi X, how does that work?

Unpacked it, installed it and it works: piece of piss so far.

I've had a quick look at Icefilms and 1Channel and they seem easy enough to understand for on demand type stuff, but how do I find stuff that's on now?

And what's that Navi X, how does that work?

Navi X just seems to be a place holder for lots of random links.

Only thing I use it for is 'Porkies Playlists' which usually has good streams for Sky and BT Sports.  To find these, just go into the NaviX portal and select most viewed in Last 24 hours.  Porkie Playlists is always up near the top.

For what's on now, Traf, if you're looking for sports just go into Sports Devil.  It's pretty self explanatory from there.

I really do not know why you bother, go get a Skybox F5s, if will be another 12 months at least before they stop working

You don't understand why someone would buy something that has no subscription costs, will work indefinitely and has a lot more than you can get on Sky?