Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Collymore / Twitter

Sweep

• Site Supporter

Misguidedly thought it might help, as I've put above I wouldn't do it again.

For some reason, I've never had to learn that lesson. I must just instinctively know not to send messages to a woman I've never met, telling her to change her behaviour in case it affects her husband who I've never met. Modern football fans are fucking weird.

For some reason, I've never had to learn that lesson. I must just instinctively know not to send messages to a woman I've never met, telling her to change her behaviour in case it affects her husband who I've never met. Modern football fans are fucking weird.

out of interest why did you ask me why?

I sent a photocopy of my erect penis with my mobile number wrote on it in lipstick and some clippings of my pubic hair to Christian Wilhelmsson's missus* (pictured below)...

I suppose that makes me 'weird' too?

55215088-1232416011-oksana_andersson_15.

* Unfortunately, he left the club and Bolton before she had a chance to make contact back and arrange a time and place for a steamy liason together... :(

Edited by Youri McAnespie

To find out why someone would send a message to a footballers wife. I'm still none the wiser, but I'm glad you've realised it's a weird thing to do.

ironic really, I would say asking someone I don't know a question, in the desperate hope that irrespective of answer, I could put them down and make myself feel better was.. For want of a better word.. weird, I guess that makes us the same welcome aboard.

• Site Supporter

ironic really, I would say asking someone I don't know a question, in the desperate hope that irrespective of answer, I could put them down and make myself feel better was.. For want of a better word.. weird, I guess that makes us the same welcome aboard.

:drinks:

Maybe he just wanted to know what motivated you to do it, which is a perfectly reasonable question. If you didn't want anyone to ask, why bother posting it on a message board for a bunch of strangers to read?