Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 1 Bolton 1

victor meldrew

Look at the season as a whole. Not because of today, worse start in over hundred years, worst defeat in thirty odd years, no progress in terms of tactics and organization, defence shitter than ever (how is that possible?), one striker up front at home against teams such as Yeovil, bombing players out then bringing them back, boring soul destroying football. We are dying a slow lingering death with this fella.

Knight gets a lot of stick and this won't help him, as soon as he comes on we concede, he's the last person you want on when trying to concentrate/hang on/defend/etc

Yes, correct! To me though stop doing this as a tactic regardless of personnel. It is negative and weak. It also backfires more than it works!

• Moderators

two wrong subs for me .Danns for Eagles, Should have been Chungy. Knight for Davies just invited them to attack. So they did and scored.

sounded to me like they had been lumping it in the box most of the half and carried on doing it

Look at the season as a whole. Not because of today, worse start in over hundred years, worst defeat in thirty odd years, no progress in terms of tactics and organization, defence shitter than ever (how is that possible?), one striker up front at home against teams such as Yeovil, bombing players out then bringing them back, boring soul destroying football. We are dying a slow lingering death with this fella.

This, this this!!

Fucking frustrating this is, I actually reckon we're one win and we could go on a run, everything's going against us at moment

And no I'm not related to dougie

Agree with that. We cant defend so to put us in a position where we are on the back foot for 70 mins will Shirley result in failure?

2 points out of 9 from Bournemouth, Burnley and Millwall is good enough for Davies then?

No wonder Sam fucked it off

I'm not sure Sam left because of this run if results, it was ages ago when he left. Edited by CWP