Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Th' Loyal Whites

The Spragg Dog

You are spot on with that,

just the 'elite fans' who are there week in week out no failure.

I am saying nothing more

I used to go to ever game for a number of seasons but lives change or you work out that there are othere things that are worth spending your money / time doing. No matter if you go to ever game or you go to just the odd one you are still able to have an opinion. Nothing against negative posts as long as they are constructive

I like your passion.

Not sure if you realise it's only possible to keep up until work commitments, family etc etc catch up. There are a few 100 per centers who have knot ched up 20 + years.Ruth C springs to mind, although I suspect she is a tad too old to be in your elite group.

• Site Supporter

I like your passion.

Not sure if you realise it's only possible to keep up until work commitments, family etc etc catch up. There are a few 100 per centers who have knot ched up 20 + years.Ruth C springs to mind, although I suspect she is a tad too old to be in your elite group.

very few  unless you get free tickets,travel and on benefits

As i said guys 'it is not a best fan competition'

I am merely stating fair play to people who go week in week out - people could easy leave it / go and watch something else.

This is what makes the Wanderers Spirit so strong, long may it continue.

I was trying to say that yes for the championship we do have a good following as somebody earlier kindly mentioned - long may in continue.

Keep the faith in us. (the elite travel club has now folded)

I think last season proved that when on a run we take a very good following. Leicester away midweek last season and the away end was bouncing. That's the benefit of not being in the prem. when on a run we can beat anyone and that encourages good away followings.

I am merely stating fair play to people who go week in week out - people could easy leave it / go and watch something else.

I was trying to say that yes for the championship we do have a good following as somebody earlier kindly mentioned - long may in continue.

how old are you

and new members have to stick a pic of there wife/girlfriend/fuck buddy on hear

its not about how many games you go its about

HBAHT

The fact you, twice, said "us" in your opening post made you come across as a bit of a prick.

If you're looking for a reachround, you're going completely the wrong way about it.

Edited by DazBob

Last time I looked we were in the top 6 or 7 for away followings with an average of about 13 or 1400. Lowest was 375 at Birmingham for a lunchtime TV game during our worst start for 111 years. Best about 4,700 at Wigan. Given the shite on show I think the support has been faultless.