Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlton 0 Bolton 0

radcliffe white

The email from Charlton said that the change was made because of several reasons. Backlog of fixtures in April, postponements during the bad weather, and that the new manager seeing that they had a long journey to Sheffield Wednesday on the Monday wanted the extra 24 hours rest because of their perilous league position.

The email from Charlton said that the change was made because of several reasons. Backlog of fixtures in April, postponements during the bad weather, and that the new manager seeing that they had a long journey to Sheffield Wednesday on the Monday wanted the extra 24 hours rest because of their perilous league position.

Wonder why southerners get tarred with the "jessie" tag?

Thanks.

I thought the new manager had looked at a situation which Powell ignored - for whatever reason.

As a result of Powell's inertia they are facing fixtures on March 25 and 29,

April 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 18, 21, 26 and 29, and May 3.

I would be interested to see how Charlton hadle away matches at Forest, Derby and Leeds over the next 8 days.

Are they staying at St George's Park for the week? There is certainly a good case for it.

• Site Supporter

see I don't get this I paid £119 for 3 tickets they say cancel and refund £49 back so £70 down. Then re book at the moment £38(2 £19 singles as no travel card on Friday),and that's without underground pass.

Exactly the same R, I booked five at just over £200 with booking fee. Got back about £90!

Think it's due to tickets being sent by post etc. one of the mates booked same deal as us, but opted for printing tickets at station. It only cost him a tenner to change. Fucking robbing bastards.

Unbelievable - just checked virgin account and refund due on payment of £161 is £69 !!  Apparently it is a £10 cancellation fee and 50% reduction if it is a travel card.  I have complained as they told me over the phone a full refund, so going to listen to the phone call.

They tried to make out they had tried to phone me back, but I had no missed calls or messeges.

Unbelievable - just checked virgin account and refund due on payment of £161 is £69 !! Apparently it is a £10 cancellation fee and 50% reduction if it is a travel card. I have complained as they told me over the phone a full refund, so going to listen to the phone call.

They tried to make out they had tried to phone me back, but I had no missed calls or messeges.

and there's me thinking it was you smooth talking marple guys getting full refunds????

In the 1990s a group of 5 of us travelled from the office to an impotant meeing in London. The train was very late and we had to dive into a taxi to get to the meeting place as near to on time as we could. We separately submitted claims for the delay.

One got £25, 1 got £30, 2 got £35 and 1 got £40 (all in vouchers).

• Site Supporter

Hope to announce later that our 16 train tickets are booked later.

Doesn't look like we are getting any refund for the 14 we booked earlier.

Then the itinery can be submitted to the committee .

Feeling Awwwwwrrriigghhtt with last nights 3pts.

Let us know later

We are Awwwwwrrrriiigghhttt now .

16 booked on the 7.35 rattler to Lanndann .

26 coins of the realm each.And we are not heading home till after 8 .Yabba Do !!!

Therefore a few scoops will be had !!!!.

So a ten hour Lanndann Hitinerary will be forthcoming.Stay alert over next few weeks.