Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuart Holden Comeback

Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Agree 100% Cheese & fair play to Dougie too...I've criticised him in the past when I thought it was merited but I applaud his support for the lad & him having the nous to realise Stu can be a big part of our future even if he never kicks another ball for us.

Guest Blixa

Upon further inspection it looks like it's run by a bloke called Stuart Pilkington

He was in big brother a few years ago...used to see him out in Manchester bars regularly wearing make up

Local z list celebrity

Why were you wearing make up? Or is it best not to ask?

So many idiots on Facebook and Twitter demanding we get rid of him because they think he is costing us big wages. Him having this type of injury is mostly covered by insurance plus I doubt he's the highest earner coming in from the MLS. so chances are we will give him another season to give him a fair chance. I think he has at least earnt that with his attitude alone

• Site Supporter

He'll be on better money than when he was in MLS - earned $35,000 per year in his final season at Houston. Works out at about £21,000 a year in today's money, or just about your average call-centre monkey wage.

Can I come work in your call centre if thats average?