Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Play Offs On The Horizon Part 2

miamiwhite

Too late

It is, we would have to win nigh on every game from now until the end of the season. Hopefully we can at least make a top 10 finish, and unlike this season, take good form through the closed season and start next season well

It is, we would have to win nigh on every game from now until the end of the season. Hopefully we can at least make a top 10 finish, and unlike this season, take good form through the closed season and start next season well

We finished last one on a high and look how this had gone

We finished last one on a high and look how this had gone

That's why I said we should hopefully take the good form through to the start of next season. Fuck knows what happened in the last closed season, hopefully whatever it was won't happen again

I could edit it but fuck it, it captured the moment! I just sang "we are the one and only Wanderers" at a camel.................. Love them Wanderers me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be more than drunk. I'm thinking tripping your tits off

We're gonna be back at square one again next season as the loan players will have left and the ones we want are play it that well that they're going to price us out of a move for them.

I'm usually wrong.

We managed to sign our best loan player last season in Spearing, and isn't Danns due to make his loan permanent? It's a start, though the Juke would be ideal.

On average it takes the same amount of games as the points difference to catch up ie if we are 15 points behind 6th it will take 15 straight wins

I'm just happy we've now got a cushion between us and bottom 3. I really hope DF can get his targets in early next season Juke and Dawson would do the job and we can give it a good go of automatic promotion next season.

On average it takes the same amount of games as the points difference to catch up ie if we are 15 points behind 6th it will take 15 straight wins

Yep, its easy to climb the table when you are in the bottom half as the others teams tend to lose, however the higher you go up the more reliant you are on other teams dropping points.

I now believe that we will go on a hell of a run until the end of the season but will finish 8th and 4 points off 6th place