Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ed Ball

maaarsh

Apparently people being able to spend their own money is "reckless and irresponsible" and he is worried about "who then picks up the tab?".

Who picked it up last time you reckless, irresponsible twat?

Gordon-Brown-and-Ed-Balls-007.jpg

utter cunts

Apparently people being able to spend their own money is "

reckless and irresponsible" and he is worried about "who then picks up the tab?".

Who picked it up last time you reckless, irresponsible twat?

Gordon-Brown-and-Ed-Balls-007.jpg

As an ex labour voter all be it years ago I'm embarrassed for labour and him clueless is not even the half of it, couldn't think of anything innovative and so he's having a pop at a policy that will give millions the freedom to invest and build wealth for themselves and their family, Labour are now sadly unelectable because of fuckwits like Balls.

Politics in this country is fucked.  Politicians are just self-serving scum.  They may dress in suits and talk all posh but they're no better than the dolies, living off the taxpayer.  It's pointless voting, the parties are all the same.  This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club stopped me from voting.  Cunts like Cameron and Osborne represent me? no thanks

• Members

Politics in this country is fucked.  Politicians are just self-serving scum.  They may dress in suits and talk all posh but they're no better than the dolies, living off the taxpayer.  It's pointless voting, the parties are all the same.  This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club stopped me from voting.  Cunts like Cameron and Osborne represent me? no thanks

Nope - they are human and have human frailties. What would you suggest replaces the greatest political system on the planet? Anarchy perhaps? The biggest cunt with the biggest gun takes all, rules all?

Maybe you are a proponent of some form of dictatorial regime where at least you know what to expect and are not surprised when you get it?

Folk have fought and died for the right to vote and yet you piss the right away? As a great believer in freedom of speech and thought however, I would strongly support your right not to vote. Democracy is ace innit?

I think Balls is the most talented of all the Tory, Liberal and Labour Mps in the top positions and would have done a better job than Osborne these last 4 years.I think there would now be money to fill the potholes in the roads if Balls had been Chancellor

hehehe

Still cant beat that Ed Balls tweet where he was trying to search for his name to see what people thought of him but didnt do it right.

Ed-Balls-1858257.jpg

I think Balls is the most talented of all the Tory, Liberal and Labour Mps in the top positions and would have done a better job than Osborne these last 4 years.I think there would now be money to fill the potholes in the roads if Balls had been Chancellor

Now we know you're a pisstaker!!

The local MP for Chorley is a decent chap (Lynsey Hoyle - Labour)

Knows what he's on about, stands up for local business & investment. Been recognised year after year as one of the most hard working MP's (in terms of attendance in parliament and questions raised)

Much better than the horrible Tory cunt who ran up here 4 years back

Lynsey is also a Wanderers fan too

For those reasons he got my vote and will do again next year, I much prefer him representing

Me than the shite Tory candidates they have put in front of me in the past

Knows what he's on about, stands up for local business & investment. Been recognised year after year as one of the most hard working MP's (in terms of attendance in parliament and questions raised)

For those reasons he got my vote and will do again next year, I much prefer him representing

Great name for a boy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Hoyle,_Baron_Hoyle

His dad is a big Wanderer too

I won't go into to detail but the man's a cunt and hypocrite, I know surprising for a politician  :db:

Nope - they are human and have human frailties. What would you suggest replaces the greatest political system on the planet? Anarchy perhaps? The biggest cunt with the biggest gun takes all, rules all?

Maybe you are a proponent of some form of dictatorial regime where at least you know what to expect and are not surprised when you get it?

Folk have fought and died for the right to vote and yet you piss the right away? As a great believer in freedom of speech and thought however, I would strongly support your right not to vote. Democracy is ace innit?

I'd replace it with Anarcho-Primitivism.

Fucking on people who helped get you into the the position you got too makes you a cunt in my book. Not me btw so I won't elaborate.

There are sadly folk like that in every walk of like, Seagull Managers is another variation on it, as they shit on everyone on the way up.

Don't you fucking dare compare me to a politician

BTW - everyone out of work is NOT a scrounger, having paid in for the last 39 years I'm due a bit back

Fucking on people who helped get you into the the position you got too makes you a cunt in my book. Not me btw so I won't elaborate.

Given the obvious nepotism, are you saying he shitted on his dad?

Normally like him but he was comically biased yesterday - ironically the number of times he stopped to shout made Miliband's car crash even worse.

Fuck me

Wigan and Ed Balls

Is your entire life "bad taste day"?