Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Blackpool 0

DomRepWanderer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap game, too many wrong decisions and poor final balls, not much to remember other than Juke being immense again and Danns grafting hard to the end. Better defending 2nd half, particularly late on. Hutton looked better the longer the game wore on. Good job we won, will have to be better Sat to get anything  

Crap game, too many wrong decisions and poor final balls, not much to remember other than Juke being immense again and Danns grafting hard to the end. Better defending 2nd half, particularly late on. Hutton looked better the longer the game wore on. Good job we won, will have to be better Sat to get anything

You've called it right, disappointment again was Davies, thought Chungy had a nice cameo looked really hungry wonder if he reads my critique of him on here after his Brighton performance.

We will be seeing 10/11k gates next season if that kind of shite carries on being served up.

Awful stuff from both teams.

No ideas,nobody wanting the ball,no conviction in in front of goal,just two bog-standard bottom half of the championship teams having a kick about in ground that sounded like a swimming gala at a sports center.

Yes we won and it was a much needed 3 points,but that was the worse game of football I've seen in a long time and quite a sad inditment as to what level we currently ply our trade.

It's going to be long road back kids and I'm afraid it's beginning to look like last man standing.

• Moderators

So Beckfords the new whipping boy....

Should have had one, could've had 4 in about twenty minutes and we're whining he doesn't win headers

Fwiw I thought it poor but then nobody cares about performance when we lose

Another 3 points, another clean sheet

Always willing to give Beckford a chance, I like him (probably more to do with the goal at Bournemouth than anything else) and I hope a partnership with Jutckewicz can develop, but was extremely frustrated with his missed chances tonight.

Good to see some very glum looking half and half scarf wearing United fans getting off at Bolton station on the way back though. Fuck right off!

If it wasn't for that start to the season, we'd be looking at the play-offs.

I'll play, if it was'nt for that start, then the bit in the middle, then ooops we stumble upon a few wins, then we hit a bad patch, how on Earth could we looking at playoffs? fuck I just got caught on a huge hook.

On closer inspection, Carlos is actually right.

We didn't win any of our first 10 games, so I assume that's the start he referred to.

Since then, without setting the world on fire, we've averaged 1.4pts per game. If we'd done that all season, we'd have 53pts, just 6 shy of Reading in 6th.

• Site Supporter

I can just about smell safety now after last night. Sure it wasn't great but I've seen plenty worse this season.

I thought Beckford looked ok when he came on considering he's been out 2 months. Should have scored but I've seen enough to think him and Juke will work once Mason goes back.

We will need to be better to get something out of Wigan but with 3 wins from 4 at home and 11 points from 6 games so far in March is a decent return

We will be seeing 10/11k gates next season if that kind of shite carries on being served up.

Awful stuff from both teams.

No ideas,nobody wanting the ball,no conviction in in front of goal,just two bog-standard bottom half of the championship teams having a kick about in ground that sounded like a swimming gala at a sports center.

Yes we won and it was a much needed 3 points,but that was the worse game of football I've seen in a long time and quite a sad inditment as to what level we currently ply our trade.

It's going to be long road back kids and I'm afraid it's beginning to look like last man standing.

I think things can turn round quickly in this league Burnley fans would probably of been saying the same last season I wouldn't read much into this seasons piss poor performances a small improvement in performance and a fast start to the season will give the team confidence and we could easily be top 6 all season.

Guest Blixa

We'll get beat 2-1.

Our '1' will be the goal we get late on, just before the big push for the equialiser that never comes.

Zat Knight will be blamed, along with Bogdan, Baptiste for not playing and Beckford for missing three sitters.

Well, I got the last point right at least.