Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield 0 Bolton 1

Danny G

vava mentions that ticket

greenfield isn't the last stop you can get to

its on this thread, but its not greenfield

No mate , that was the Sheffield thread where it works out cheaper to Sheffield  with a Peak Wayfarer as far as Grindleford.

Mounts.....Greenfield is the right stop, but I think it works out dearer with an extra £10-20  from Greenfield. A bogstandard day return from Bolton is only £14-40 or from Manc is £12-50

No mate , that was the Sheffield thread where it works out cheaper to Sheffield with a Peak Wayfarer as far as Grindleford.

Mounts.....Greenfield is the right stop, but I think it works out dearer with an extra £10-20 from Greenfield. A bogstandard day return from Bolton is only £14-40 or from Manc is £12-50

It's £28.50 from Chorley so it's still cheaper Wayfair and then ticket from greenfield.

• Moderators

No mate , that was the Sheffield thread where it works out cheaper to Sheffield  with a Peak Wayfarer as far as Grindleford.

Mounts.....Greenfield is the right stop, but I think it works out dearer with an extra £10-20  from Greenfield. A bogstandard day return from Bolton is only £14-40 or from Manc is £12-50

sorry, trainspotter :)

and you kipper

sorry, trainspotter :)

and you kipper

Trainspotter, eh, eh :) .I didn't want to say anything else but you've forced me now,.....& Mounts might be better off getting a Chorley- Manc day return (£8-70 ) & also a Manc-Huddersfield day return (£12-50 ) which costs exactly the same as using a Wayfarer. As Ian says, you're a bit limited to trains to and from Victoria with a Wayfarer, but with the 2 returns it opens up a whole new world of all the trains to & from Piccadilly, for the same price.

Anyway, back to the steep incline at Shap. Ace.

Why is our website still so shite? Tried looking up prices for away tickets and home ticket info came up. And they've still got pictures of players from last season wearing the 188bet kit. It was amateurish at best when the Premier League millions were rolling in so maybe it's expecting too much for it to have improved now we (allegedly) haven't got a pot to piss in, but it doesn't half wind me up.