Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield 0 Bolton 1

Danny G

Massive following for a nothing game.

We are not going down we are not going up we are Bolton wanderers we do not give a fuck.

Speaking to MR58 after the game and we agreed that today was a proper bolton away game thousands there just for the crack, superb.

We are not going down we are not going up we are Bolton wanderers we do not give a fuck.

Speaking to MR58 after the game and we agreed that today was a proper bolton away game thousands there just for the crack, superb.

Nearly everyone was there for the crack I'd guess 1500 were on the train.

What did the Huddersfield season ticket holders make of it?

Well on their board they are disappointed in their manager!

And worried about relegation - and they are on 46.

Fixtures: 8/4 v Ipswich, 12/4 @Derby, 18/4 v Brighton, 21/4 @ Yeovil, 26/4 v Leicester, 3/5 @ Watford.

Just home, great support even though some lads weren't allowed in! Apparently too drunk?

Always good to see some usual suspects & all though I've seen him many times before down the years.... Hello Biggish Dave :) always good to put a face to the name :) keeping the real ale REAL.

Just got in & I think I'm going to sing that in my sleep :) Superb day

A bottle of Jager and 7% Pale Ale on the Ale Trail made sure i was back home for 9pm fucked!!

fell asleep fully clothed, just woke up now.

The 17 minutes of the game i did see we dominated and scored. Plenty signing in on the rough  as fuck roll call tomorrow i reckon.

Smiley reckons that last minute winner was better than drugs, i disagreed but it was quality.

Great turnout. of Wwayers also

Thank God we left on 88 mins to miss traffic....wtf!!!! Doh!!!!!

Great turnout for a team with nothing to play for.... proud to be a Wanderer as always

Nephew and friends loved it...next generation getting the bug like we did back in the 80s

What would our support be like with something to play for? Makes the weekend

Thank God we left on 88 mins to miss traffic....wtf!!!! Doh!!!!!Great turnout for a team with nothing to play for.... proud to be a Wanderer as alwaysNephew and friends loved it...next generation getting the bug like we did back in the 80sWhat would our support be like with something to play for? Makes the weekend

You can't be that proud to be a wanderer if you left on 88minutes you cunt!