Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

davidjack

We used to do one in the pub.

Each team name was in a sealed envelope.

You bought an envelope for £20 and wrote your name on it across the seal and handed it back in.

The envelopes were then distributed in the pub at kick off on Final night.

Right you pessimistic lot stop moaning and get your tickets for Super Dougies ride to the Premiership.

Mr and Mrs Mungus have renewed their tickets today in the nice comfy seats as usual.

Am I now allowed to pass comment again good or bad, although I am certain it will be the bestest season ever with flowing football and players who love the club.

• Moderators

Right you pessimistic lot stop moaning and get your tickets for Super Dougies ride to the Premiership.

Mr and Mrs Mungus have renewed their tickets today in the nice comfy seats as usual.

Am I now allowed to pass comment again good or bad, although I am certain it will be the bestest season ever with flowing football and players who love the club.

shes one lucky lady

Free admission to Vitesse friendly for all season ticket holders. Now if that doesn't get the missing thousands flocking back, I don't know what will!

In all seriousness, good call BWFC.

Keep it up.

I agree a good call well done BWFC mind you I've been saying it for nigh on 10 years wonder when the last friendly will be played on the same day as the fun day?

Free admission to Vitesse friendly for all season ticket holders. Now if that doesn't get the missing thousands flocking back, I don't know what will!

In all seriousness, good call BWFC.

Keep it up.

Fuckin cunts, I was going to go to this but they can fuck off now. Why should I pay for a game when other fuckers are getting in for free

Gartside out

• Site Supporter

Fuckin cunts, I was going to go to this but they can fuck off now. Why should I pay for a game when other fuckers are getting in for free

Gartside out

Other fuckers have trusted their pennies in the team for 2014-15

Gartside out

I have been told that If you go to the tkt office you will personally receive a free kick in the bollocks to give you something proper to moan about!

• Moderators

its good to see BWFC rewarding season ticket holders with free tickets. I hope the club might throw a free or cheap ticket in for the early cup rounds as well.   

some accountant will explain why that makes little sense and free tickets for league games would be the way forward

mainly cos we have to give some of the gate away to the other team/fa in the cups

That's different, that's against shite teams, this is europe, a top team from europe

If they're that good you won't mind paying to see them

So good that last season they got knocked out of the europa league qualifiers by Petrolul Ploiesti

Though I'm relying on wiki for the last bit and that team is where Adrian Mutu now plys his trade

Edited by DirtySanchez