Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff Team Leak

Elson

All I'm pointing out is do you think he'd have to explain himself if the police got involved?

And while I'm at it, why would the police become involved? Since when did a football team getting knowledge of another team's line up become a police matter?

point 1: possibly.

Point 2: nothing surprises me in football. If they think they can make a case they probably would.

Surely it's a matter of ethics.

If Palace can do this to Cardiff this season, they can to it to others (including Bolton) in the future.

It is often alleged that leaked information comes from players indignant at being dropped talking to former team-mates.

This instance simply indicates that there are other sources of leaks.

Cardiff do not have a case. They claim they have merely notified the league and not asked for the result to be rescinded.

The Daily Mail and the BBC, between tem, have puffed this up to be something major, which is not.

By alerting Cardiff, DF gave them the opportunity to change their planned team if they so wished.

I maybe old fashioned here. But I would always put out my best 11 given how crucial the game was. So what difference would it make to the opposition knowing who my best 11 where?

Its still 11 v 11 over 95 mins. Fuck me they try to over complicate this game too much.

• Site Supporter

Just got the team up from that night.

Okocha,N'gotty,Stellios all started with some fella called Fabrice Fernandes.

Who the fuck was that? Haha

Probably the best player on the park when Fulham gave us a footballing lesson in our own back yard in the promotion season.