Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Leicester 1

davidjack

Okay, but maybe it would be a nice way of saying sorry.

perhaps they're not sorry, so don't feel the need to offer a refund.

Having said that, as a fan you should expect to take the rough with the smooth....do you expect to pay more when the clubs successful Diddles?

perhaps they're not sorry, so don't feel the need to offer a refund.

Having said that, as a fan you should expect to take the rough with the smooth....do you expect to pay more when the clubs successful Diddles?

Not really, I was just thinking of the guys who have gone this season and what a meaningless game it is,

I never cared what the prices were, I just didn't enjoy the experience anymore, tbh I know the clubs debt so them giving refunds wouldn't be an option.

Someone must/should be sorry for whats happened since January 2007? for our debt? for the managers since Sam? for the relegation? for the non-return to the Prem in 2 seasons?

Edited by Didledee

Not really, I was just thinking of the guys who have gone this season and what a meaningless game it is,

I never cared what the prices were, I just didn't enjoy the experience anymore, tbh I know the clubs debt so them giving refunds wouldn't be an option.

Someone must/should be sorry for whats happened since January 2007? for our debt? for the managers since Sam? for the relegation? for the non-return to the Prem in 2 seasons?

Feeling sorry, being sorry does not mean that fans are due a refund

Anyway, I'm looking for something to celebrate as it's my Birthday

Can't see it, though

1-3

Edited by boltondiver

Feeling sorry, being sorry does not mean that fans are due a refund

No, I've scrapped that idea, the sorry part was separate, maybe the captain, manager or chairman could come out before the game and say to the fans who are watching the friendly and say sorry for not getting at least in the play-offs and for another failed season.

No, I've scrapped that idea, the sorry part was separate, maybe the captain, manager or chairman could come out before the game and say to the fans who are watching the friendly and say sorry for not getting at least in the play-offs and for another failed season.

I think there should be a squad member at each turnstile, and they should apologise to each fan as they enter the ground

They should also release an eagle from Burnden Park Asda 20 minutes before kick off, which would drag a big 'sorry' banner behind it, it could then fly across Bolton and circle the ground  several times before landing in the centre circle just before kick off

Edited by CWP

I honestly do not get your fixation with being in the premier league. Europe aside my favourite memories have for the majority been outside the top flight.

That's maybe cos of your age compared to mine (no offence) and I'm sorry but surely the goal of football is to win football matches, by winning matches you are likely to be at the top of a table, this brings promotions and eventually to the Premiership/top division.

I know a lot of fans from what I've read, enjoy drinking beer in another part of the country more than the football, but surely everyone wants to see Bolton win every game they play, okay the want for a win doesn't mean a draw v decent sides isn't a good acceptable result.

Whether it be Doncaster or Man City, you'd want Bolton to win, the want for Bolton to win and to be in the Premiership are in tandem, note that even if we do go to the Prem, it probably won't make me go again because I fell out of love with the experience and not the results/performances, even though they were depressingly bad at times in my last season as a STH.

Edited by Didledee

If they were that sorry and ashamed I don't think they would of increased my season ticket by a tenner for next season. Anyhow, I'm plumping for a gung ho 3-3 draw on Tuesday. I hope Leicester fill that lower tier, the grounds crying out for an atmosphere even if it's just the away end.

I don't think my wedge for the season ticket doesn't make an impression at anything at the club.

Gone are the days when you could tell the players you paid their wages as your few hundred quid is swallowed up by their weekly wage

Pah

That's maybe cos of your age compared to mine (no offence) and I'm sorry but surely the goal of football is to win football matches, by winning matches you are likely to be at the top of a table, this brings promotions and eventually to the Premiership/top division.

I know a lot of fans from what I've read, enjoy drinking beer in another part of the country more than the football, but surely everyone wants to see Bolton win every game they play, okay the want for a win doesn't mean a draw v decent sides isn't a good acceptable result.

Whether it be Doncaster or Man City, you'd want Bolton to win, the want for Bolton to win and to be in the Premiership are in tandem, note that even if we do go to the Prem, it probably won't make me go again because I fell out of love with the experience and not the results/performances, even though they were depressingly bad at times in my last season as a STH.

Not every team can be successful, I know lads that follow non league teams and enjoy it just as much.Football is not always about the "football"

The "Lad" I go to the match with I met on a coach to Carlisle when we were 14 Forty years ago. Meeting mates having a laugh and watching "Your' team is Happiness.

Not every team can be successful, I know lads that follow non league teams and enjoy it just as much.Football is not always about the "football"

The "Lad" I go to the match with I met on a coach to Carlisle when we were 14 Forty years ago. Meeting mates having a laugh and watching "Your' team is Happiness.

In one mate, the day out is the buzz you get with your mates.