Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season.

DomRepWanderer

No Wheater again. Getting worried that there's summat up there now.

I'm still convinced either Wheater or Mills will be sold this summer.

I don't think we're in a position to have 2 of Wheater, Mills, Ream and Dervite on the bench.

With Ream having just re-signed and Dervite coming in this year that leaves one of the 2 to leave. I did think it would be Mills with Wheater having just signed a deal this year but I suppose that would make him a more valuable asset and command a higher fee at this point.

I hope I'm wrong, I'm one of the few that thinks a whole season with them 2 as the 1st choice cb's is a more than good enough partnership to be part of a promotion winning team

Edited by Eddie

I'm still convinced either Wheater or Mills will be sold this summer.

I don't think we're in a position to have 2 of Wheater, Mills, Ream and Dervite on the bench.

With Ream having just re-signed and Dervite coming in this year that leaves one of the 2 to leave. I did think it would be Mills with Wheater having just signed a deal this year but I suppose that would make him a more valuable asset and command a higher fee at this point.

I hope I'm wrong, I'm one of the few that thinks a whole season with them 2 as the 1st choice cb's is a more than good enough partnership to be part of a promotion winning team

I agree.

But then I think Wheater with any one of the other three would be a good enough partnership as well.

Live stream on YouTube apparently. I just searched for Rochdale Bolton and it says event is about to start in 18 minutes. Might be Bollocks like - we'll find out soon!

It was indeed Bollocks. I should have known better. I have self flagelated as recompense.

Thought he was a trialist, doesn't look one bit safe.

Typical pre season fare really. Beckford buggered up a cracking chance early doors pissing about trying to get it on his left foot, and keeps trying to win flick ons to nobody.

Danns has been pretty impressive on the ball, think he's been watching some DVD's over the summer. Took his goal well and might have set up another had Beckford not strayed offside.