Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

Ani

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine hadnt arrived this morning. Shithouses.

I'll use that voucher on one of the signed bits of memorabelia in the club shop to hang alongside my signed SKD shirt on my landing.

Edited by Naytch

I know the ticket office get some flack so to even things up - I went down Wednesday to move 8 of us who sit together a very sound bloke from the ticket office took the time to make sure I'd got all the right ref's for the lads then asked what we were after in terms of further back aisle seats etc and then took me in the stadium showed me 3 options we might like I picked the best one and it was all sorted.......fantastic service and we've stayed in the ESL but got away from the moronic angriest angry club collective of 50/60 something nob-heads near the front who's cheer leader is that  - "look at how angry I can get when I scream fuck off freedman my voice goes so high pitched sometimes you can't hear it" clown

I've just phoned the ticket office to ask where mine is and they didn't know!

They also didn't know the capital of Botswana.

Unbelievable!!!

Great city, out of all the african countries, I would say gaborone is about the best regarding being ran the correct way, clean, tidy, safe and generally welcoming

I know the ticket office get some flack so to even things up - I went down Wednesday to move 8 of us who sit together a very sound bloke from the ticket office took the time to make sure I'd got all the right ref's for the lads then asked what we were after in terms of further back aisle seats etc and then took me in the stadium showed me 3 options we might like I picked the best one and it was all sorted.......fantastic service and we've stayed in the ESL but got away from the moronic angriest angry club collective of 50/60 something nob-heads near the front who's cheer leader is that  - "look at how angry I can get when I scream fuck off freedman my voice goes so high pitched sometimes you can't hear it" clown

Sounds like a turd got polished that day