Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

More Confirmation Why I Hate The Reebok/macron

anewman

• Site Supporter

Price of food & drink at other grounds, for comparison:

Man City: Pint of Krug & 50grams of Beluga caviar = £2.99

Chelsea: Pint of Petrus wine & a slab of Wagyu beef = £4.50

Gartside is SCUM.

Lads, it's not just our ground that charges ridiculous prices you know.

Or do you prefer just to slag your own club off at any given opportunity?

It's really simple, if you hate it that much, don't fucking go

Or I tell you what, go and watch the football and don't buy overpriced shit food/drink from ANY ground it's all the same, a rip off! And to all the selfish, scruffy cunts who can't put their subway/tesco/asda/ butty bags in a bin and let them blow all over the pitch, well done you morons! Feel better now.

Price of food & drink at other grounds, for comparison:

Man City: Pint of Krug & 50grams of Beluga caviar = £2.99

Chelsea: Pint of Petrus wine & a slab of Wagyu beef = £4.50

Gartside is SCUM.

Brighton:

Margarita and a chocolate ring, 5 pink pounds

Nobody forces anyone to buy anything , if the beers shit don’t buy it, it the pies are shit don’t buy them

Where as I do agree nobody forces anybody to buy anything,I just find the prices unnecessary.

There's just no need for a pint of beer to be £3.60.

The club have already charged folk a small fortune to get into the place,to then ask £2.90 for pie IMO is taking the piss.

They know fans will buy it so they charge it.

No different from service stations,airports and other places with inflated prices.

It's the way of the world I know,still doesn't make it right.

The club taking the piss out of the fans shouldn't come as a shock,but when your spending in excess of £2k per season watching the club,prices going up and up are a massive kick in bollocks.

It's take take take. With fuck all given back.

Where as I do agree nobody forces anybody to buy anything,I just find the prices unnecessary.

There's just no need for a pint of beer to be £3.60.

The club have already charged folk a small fortune to get into the place,to then ask £2.90 for pie IMO is taking the piss.

They know fans will buy it so they charge it.

No different from service stations,airports and other places with inflated prices.

It's the way of the world I know,still doesn't make it right.

The club taking the piss out of the fans shouldn't come as a shock,but when your spending in excess of £2k per season watching the club,prices going up and up are a massive kick in bollocks.

It's take take take. With fuck all given back.

Look if people are daft enough to pay it the club will leave the prices the same, its supply and demand, if people dont pay it for a few weeks maybe something will be done about it.

I know where you are coming from but when I go (which rare due to where I live) if I want a pint I will have one before I go because I know at the gound its over priced and shit, same with the food thats the choice I make, but to pay it when the price is clearly shown and then moan about is fucking daft

Do the club actually run the kiosks or rent them out to a food service provider each season?

My money would be on the latter which takes the pricing out of their hands really. Saying that they could stipulate certain conditions when tendering the contract out but most providers who can manage that sort of service would tell them to fuck off is my bet.

Do the club actually run the kiosks or rent them out to a food service provider each season?

My money would be on the latter which takes the pricing out of their hands really. Saying that they could stipulate certain conditions when tendering the contract out but most providers who can manage that sort of service would tell them to fuck off is my bet.

The food kiosks from last season are now 'in house' run by Heatcotes/the hotel