Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Positive Comments From True White Fans

Johnny Byrom

I am sick and tied of reading shed loads of negatives about the Wanderers in this Forum.

Goodness knows we are all disappointed about a second successive abysmal start to the season, but I hereby challenge you as Wanderers Ways members and, presumably, loyal White fans to dig deep and force yourselves to type a few positives messages to lift every ones flagging spirits.

Come on Boys and Girls. Its never been an easy ride being a Whites fan. But we stick at it. COYW,s  :thumbsup:

I'd say this forum has some of the loyalist and long term supporters of BWFC and is a grown up web site where we should be comfortable discussing openly all aspects of the club be they negative or positive.

There are Loyalist supporters in here.

Positives...The performance at Leeds was best of the season.

I am sick and tied of reading shed loads of negatives about the Wanderers in this Forum.

I suggest you stop reading this forum and join the happy clappers at The Wanderer.

Things won't improve whilst druggie Greedman remains at the club.

We are now the Leeds United of Lancashire. Massive debts brought about by clueless dicks at boardroom and management level, shite team, vastly overpriced tickets, club legend statue outside the ground, rabid  Man Utd haters, great mob in the 80s with a special taste for seaside rioting but now a shadow of itself.

and yet We all know Leeds United will be back as a great team and top five mob one day.

We are now the Leeds United of Lancashire. Massive debts brought about by clueless dicks at boardroom and management level, shite team, vastly overpriced tickets, club legend statue outside the ground, rabid  Man Utd haters, great mob in the 80s with a special taste for seaside rioting but now a shadow of itself.

and yet We all know Leeds United will be back as a great team and top five mob one day.

You really are a prick for slating the club for that.

the good news is hopefully it will be the last we have to hear from you.

• Moderators

i'm going to post something totally unconnected with the thread

i often wonder what folk get out of consistently posting that we're shit

day after day after day

what is the point of knocking everything about the club

just give it up and play on the railway tracks or something

maybe i'm strange but i love to find good things about the club i support rather than looking for every possible reason to trot out the 'shit shit shit' stuff

anyway, as you were

i'll just assume i'm strange

The shit shit shit stuff gets people talking at least.

Deep down, even the most negative on here want Bolton to succeed and love the club etc.

But folk are pissed off and it's better to vent fury on anger than in the stands or by not going at all.

PS It's also the internet, not real life.