Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool 1 Wanderers 1

burnden

That protest they had was the shittest protest I've ever seen. Go to a concert and they like mobile flashes being on! Tinpot fools

That was a piss take, like us having to queue up and missing 10 mins of the fucking game, no idea what was holding us up, then i saw the unmanned turnstile what must have puzzled a few drunken whites.

A bit of a comedown from the Wigan game,with plenty possession but not much idea what to do with it....we were screaming out for a Mark Davies & he could turn out to be a big loss. There's some work to be done this week to try & find a way of replacing Davies, Chungy can't do it all & I don't think Pratley is the answer.

A few positives though, Mills & Dervite defended well, Danns did a good ballwinning job, Chungy looks a class above everyone else & there was no lack of effort , as shown by the late goal.

Sniffer dogs on the way in FFS !

It was not a penalty and I thought a yellow was right too if I had been drinking it would have been different.

Thought Pratley did ok would have taken clayton off before him

Edited by Ani

Sniffer dogs on the way in FFS !

It was not a penalty and I thought a yellow was right too if I had been drinking it would have been different.

Thought Pratley did ok would have taken clayton off before him

We needed a goal Clayton more likely to score than Pratley, however your right Clayton was pish today.

I didn't think it was a penalty I was right behind it and I also was sober. Might be wrong like. Bad day at the office but a point away from home, Blackpool may be a poor team but we are still on the verge of the relegation area and denying them a win is always good! As was the rush down to the front of our end when we scored ????

Watched it on a shit feed today.

Yellowcard for their keeper was right, couldn't tell if it was in or out of the area though, but going off the reactions of the players the ref got it right.

Missed Mavies's creativity today and Mayton was quiet.

Was impressed with Ranger on their team. Strong as an ox and held it up superbly.

A draw isn't a disaster. Had Freedman been in charge we'd have lost.

Edited by DazBob

we were rubbish today.

dervite is not good enough.

mills and ream dodgy

people need a reality check , this team is a bottom half of the league team.

I wouldn't disagree with most of that.

The positive I'm taking is we were poor but didnt lose. Not something we've been used to for a while.

we were rubbish today.

dervite is not good enough. 

mills and ream dodgy

people need a reality check , this team is a bottom half of the league  team.

Bollocks - the back 4 were OK today

Clayton and Pratley were week; thought Clayton was poor against Wiggin apart from the goal that went through the goalies legs - didn't understand all the ravings about him and thought it was just my bad judgement

Anyone who can remember anything of the game today didnt drink enough Jager

Enjoy it. Ita still miles better than it was

Top day out today. Great support and it was mainly lads. Boozer after boozer with familiar faces. A joy to be a part of such great set of people.

Fcuk the footy although ILWT