Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

One of them grey areas though, had Moses ran into the sliding Son then it would have been a clear pen.

True, but if my Uncle had tits he'd be my Aunt.

I think you can only judge what happened, and Moses could have easily carried on and instead chose to fall to the floor with no contact.

And what winds me up more is when commentators say that the player has used their experience to win a penalty. No, they cheated.

Stupid decision by the defender when all said and done, but Moses could easily have carried on.

True, but if my Uncle had tits he'd be my Aunt.

I think you can only judge what happened, and Moses could have easily carried on and instead chose to fall to the floor with no contact.

And what winds me up more is when commentators say that the player has used their experience to win a penalty. No, they cheated.

Stupid decision by the defender when all said and done, but Moses could easily have carried on.

Bollocks.

So if a player launches himself with both feet in the air to break your legs and you jump out of the way it's not a foul?

Son was fucking stupid and his ridiculous challenge warranted a penalty.