Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Leyton Orient have announced Justin Edinburgh has passed away, such sad news that only 49.

Fucking hell, that’s a shock, so young, poor feller.

RIP

3 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think Van Dijk was booed because he is a world class player but a Scouse cunt. The other Scouse cunts on the pitch were ignored because they aren't the ones making the Scouse cunts a far better side.Liverpool are very unpopular among neutrals because their supporters are such horrible cunts.

This post is brought to you by the resident Man Utd fan 

18 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Jeysus wept BB, i dislike Man U as much as anyone, but when Beckhams free kick hit the back of the net against Greece i jumped so high i almost had to be scraped off the ceiling! - one of the best England moments in my life.

Some things are just bigger than any inter club rivalry.

I was at the opposite end in the ground from the Stretford where he scored, my mate laughed when he saw me emotionless :)

Edited by Breightmet Boy
Mistake

• Site Supporter

I’ll admit it, I walked out the Stretford End singing there’s only one David Beckham after that goal.

That said, I have no problem at all with who anyone plays for when they have the three lions on. Same with most fans - on England duty, it’s all about the country.

I couldn’t stand the arrogance of some of the United players with regards to when the National Anthem was played. Quite a few had no interest in singing it.

Most of the other players would belt it out with passion and get themselves pumped up for the game.

How England didn't score today I'll never know, woodwork hit 3 times, another goal ruled out due to VAR and countless saves by Sommer, not bad at pens now at least.

TAA can become as good as Beckham at crossing.

Edited by Didledee