Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

29 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

What's the general consensus among fans who do England games regularly towards that brass band? I see they've turned up at women's games now to "enhance" the atmosphere.

Wankers.

11 minutes ago, freds dad said:

England wimmin doing okay against the Vikings and I'm sure I spotted a "Trotters on tour" flag behind the goal.

The owner of that flag is getting some stick on Twitter, keeps pulling his kids out of school to go.

51 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The owner of that flag is getting some stick on Twitter, keeps pulling his kids out of school to go.

He does do the hard yards watching BWFC, it has to be said. However I do wonder how the fuck he does it. Other half reckons he’s a sponging cunt but I prefer to stay diplomatic. 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

He does do the hard yards watching BWFC, it has to be said. However I do wonder how the fuck he does it. Other half reckons he’s a sponging cunt but I prefer to stay diplomatic. 

I just liked the #jealouscunt :D he might run a lucrative business from home for all I know!

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Haha, you’d be calling him a sponging cunt too if he wasn’t wearing a Wanderers top 😀