Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

5 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Martin O'Neil sacked!

WTF is going on with clubs these days.....and its all rosey in the money league.

Fkin hate footy now....cant connect, not the game I used to love.

Baku finals, qatar, 100 mill teenagers, 2 year loans...wank.

O'Neill lost the dressing room. Probably more of an excuse to sack him but let's face it, he's very much yesterday's man. Hasnt done well since Villa and it was a shambolic appointment to begin with.

You can argue it's two months too late, but no major damage done for Forest.

Edited by jmjhb

17 minutes ago, Pablo said:

WTF is going on with clubs these days.....and its all rosey in the money league.

It's very hard to keep the faith isn't it, would really struggle to retain an interest if we went pop 

Just now, Marc505 said:

It's very hard to keep the faith isn't it, would really struggle to retain an interest if we went pop 

I’m finding it’s much easier that we’re well down the queue without a sniff whereas Pablo’s lot are eagerly trying to jump the fence without a ticket, as it were. 

6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Its the fans too, the new fan...just cant relate at all. Football fans on twitter are just the worst. Its like a follow a diff game completely to them.

7 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Its the fans too, the new fan...just cant relate at all. Football fans on twitter are just the worst. Its like a follow a diff game completely to them.

Come over to the dark side. We have a special level of Twitter fucktard but at least they tend to go to a game every now and then. 

6 hours ago, Pablo said:

He deserves it. He is a dinasour no different than when you called the fat man! 

Pabs I think we are about to go on a journey when only BWFC’s purists are ready. This could be the making of us.

The prem is a good league but not the best in the world like the journos present. The best league is the one your team is in. 

6 hours ago, tomski said:

He deserves it. He is a dinasour no different than when you called the fat man! 

Pabs I think we are about to go on a journey when only BWFC’s purists are ready. This could be the making of us.

The prem is a good league but not the best in the world like the journos present. The best league is the one your team is in. 

I love the re-energised Tomski 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

I quite like Simon Grayson, he’d be a good appointment for them. I’d take him over Parky any day

Agreed. I think he's always done a decent job at this level.

Him & Gary Bowyer are similar types who can polish a turd better than most.

• Members

DMB's in town tonight and Wednesday for "friendlies" against Perth Glory and Leeds. Impossible to get tickets for the Leeds game on Wednesday - sold out in no time flat - but scored free Premier Club tickets for tonight from a mate so me, the missus and daughter will be going along tonight to cheer the Glory on (obviously!).

The DMB's trained at the WACA on Thursday. 15,000 turned up whilst most good folk like me were working to pay our taxes. I think 3 of the 15,000 were Mancs.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

DMB's in town tonight and Wednesday for "friendlies" against Perth Glory and Leeds. Impossible to get tickets for the Leeds game on Wednesday - sold out in no time flat - but scored free Premier Club tickets for tonight from a mate so me, the missus and daughter will be going along tonight to cheer the Glory on (obviously!).

The DMB's trained at the WACA on Thursday. 15,000 turned up whilst most good folk like me were working to pay our taxes. I think 3 of the 15,000 were Mancs.

How many have Leeds taken?