Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

I used to think Tyler was a closet United fan. But he's not is he, he's just a big premier league team whore, he'd fucking love a 7-0 here blokes shining his jalopy over this.

Correction. He's an 'istoree whore. Hates that anyone has broken up Liverpool ManU love in which supports the sky control of football.

11 hours ago, Rizlar said:

Hanley is awful poor Norwich 

There's a thread to be had here for "mystery" players.  Those you see year after year either play for Prem teams or top Championship teams, and command biggish fees when they move, as if they are somehow in demand.  Grant Hanley would be captain, complete mystery to me.  I'd take Wheater any day over him and he's playing in Div 2 now.

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

There's a thread to be had here for "mystery" players.  Those you see year after year either play for Prem teams or top Championship teams, and command biggish fees when they move, as if they are somehow in demand.  Grant Hanley would be captain, complete mystery to me.  I'd take Wheater any day over him and he's playing in Div 2 now.

Sissoko at Spurs baffles me, he really is dogshit. 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so disinterested in the premier league this season. Put MOTD on before and ended up fucking it off. 

Couldn’t name you a Norwich player. Struggling with a Brighton one after bong and dunk and that’s only because they sound funny.

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Couldn’t name you a Norwich player. Struggling with a Brighton one after bong and dunk and that’s only because they sound funny.

Shame on you for forgetting fellow Wanderer Dale Stephens! 

I'd be struggling too after that. 

Was being mithered to join the works fantasy league but know next to nothing about the PL these days beyond the big stars. 

On 07/08/2019 at 15:27, Marc505 said:

First semi final, that side of draw includes group winners from groups A B and F so potentially Italy v Germany. I think.

got a room for 100 quid, not bad considering it's London and a big event on 

Trains will be stupid I imagine 

Hoping to get a few more tickets somehow