Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Q. Where were the Service Crew last night?

A.They told Man Utd over the weekend Salford's ground was too far from the city centre for them to walk so they weren 't going!

They weren't telling lies, it was a no show from Leeds.A few rogue Munich singers were given slaps round the ground and that was that.

3 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

A.They told Man Utd over the weekend Salford's ground was too far from the city centre for them to walk so they weren 't going!

They weren't telling lies, it was a no show from Leeds.A few rogue Munich singers were given slaps round the ground and that was that.

You're just doing this deliberately now, aren't you?

3 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

But they don’t go in the city center they drink in stalybridge no?

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I was hoping one or two might have slapped you. 

11 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The fuck?

I don’t read as much of this site as I used to but is this bloke a filth? 

24 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I've dipped into SSN this morning and it appears they're putting that Super Cup win on the same pedestal as their 2005 CL win, just because it was in Istanbul. Mad channel, SSN.

Yeah, I had forgotten how hysterical the media gets during the football season. I was listening to people writing Frank Lampard off and speaking of relegation after one game earlier in the week 😂

55 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I've dipped into SSN this morning and it appears they're putting that Super Cup win on the same pedestal as their 2005 CL win, just because it was in Istanbul. Mad channel, SSN.

Open top bus parade tomorrow followed by a civic reception for the "We beat Chelsea on pens in a meaningless friendly" Cup winners