Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

15 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

How any Wanderers fan could wish for anything but a Man U defeat in every single game they play is beyond me.

Citeh fans might be cunts, but nothing beats the absolute arrogant cocky cunty cuntishness of a Man U fan .

Nope. Honestly mate you should try living amongst them. Utd fans round here couldn’t care less about us. Massives are cunts. Laugh at us stemming back to Richard Dunne’s handball. They hoped that we would die as a club. There’s also summat going back to them teaming up with Oldham against us back in the day?? Fuck em. Very, very happy that they got stuffed today. Simply cannot wait for my Father-in-laws birthday do tomorrow and all the bitter Massives that will be there. Fuck Utd they’ll do nothing this season but the less The Massives win gladdens my heart

• Members
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Some City fan caught on camera doing a monkey chant, now being named and shamed on social media

Gary Neville says its Boris Johnsons fault

City staff member had something said to him as well, he wasn’t working so was in plain clothes but it came from a city fan. Absolutely mindless. 

Anyways that Son goal, Carra and Neville need to reopen the goal of the decade debate 

17 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Noel Little Hands Gallagher and Johnny Just For Men Marr should simply just fuck off. Attention seeking cunts who know fuck all about football and should stick to music. Really hope the Massives gets dicked tonight but unfortunately it won’t happen 

This post brought to you courtesy of a bank transfer from Roger the Red

Wanting them to win is something I’ll never get my head round

16 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

How any Wanderers fan could wish for anything but a Man U defeat in every single game they play is beyond me.

Citeh fans might be cunts, but nothing beats the absolute arrogant cocky cunty cuntishness of a Man U fan .

Spot on. Couldn’t give a monkeys about Man City. I’m glad standards still exist on here

2 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Villa were promoted with a poor team that  finished 18 points below Norwich and 13 points below Sheff Utd

I'd think everyone at Villa Park would take 4th bottom, I don't think they were expecting a comfortable mid table season

Have you ever met a villa fan?