Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

In the regards to Dier, in the last two England tournaments, for a centre midfielder he has exceptional fitness stats going into the tournament

Distance covered, sprints, acceleration. 
Then his ball winning back, interceptions, tackles won, were all high. 

He fit the gameplan of England having an extremely fit engine room and overrunning opposition so when it came to 70+ minutes England’s fitness levels didn’t drop but the oppositions did.

Thats why he gets the nod. Plus he can play centre back.

• Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

In the regards to Dier, in the last two England tournaments, for a centre midfielder he has exceptional fitness stats going into the tournament

Distance covered, sprints, acceleration. 
Then his ball winning back, interceptions, tackles won, were all high. 

He fit the gameplan of England having an extremely fit engine room and overrunning opposition so when it came to 70+ minutes England’s fitness levels didn’t drop but the oppositions did.

Thats why he gets the nod. Plus he can play centre back.

Good stuff. I don't mind him; remember someone (Deschamps?) and references to a water carrier. A bit like Henderson; not necessarily great in an attacking sense, but just go about their job a bit under the radar, whilst helping the more skilful players do their job. Noticed more when not playing.

• Members
29 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Good stuff. I don't mind him; remember someone (Deschamps?) and references to a water carrier. A bit like Henderson; not necessarily great in an attacking sense, but just go about their job a bit under the radar, whilst helping the more skilful players do their job. Noticed more when not playing.

Yeah Kante being the best in the world at it, and the reason they were so strong in the WC.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Yeah Kante being the best in the world at it, and the reason they were so strong in the WC.

Bang on. One of my favourite players that man. Brilliant at reading the game, and has a remarkable ability to turn defense into attack in the blink of an eye.

• Members
Just now, Mr Grey said:

I'm at home catching up with 'The Walking Dead'  ... season 10 of the Zombie classic and it's getting shitter!

That big god botherer still treating a fully grown tiger as a pet ?

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

That big god botherer still treating a fully grown tiger as a pet ?

Nah, he dead... Ain't looking good for the king either. Poor fucker, how many people survive 10 years in a zombie apocalypse, but lose their pet tiger, son, split from the missus and get cancer? 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He's brown bread... twice

Ezekiel?

he pissed me off, acting Like he was preaching the good word, it’s the zombie apocalypse you tit. 
Then used his tiger as a weapon. I was out from then.