Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I thought Leicester played very well, they always seem to be able to let players go and replace them with decent enough players, they certainly got over Mahrez leaving and you forget Maguire was ever there, as for Vardy he is a class goalscorer, Man City were made to look average today, long may it continue

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

When all this behind closed doors started  wasn’t there a maximum number for players /coaches tv etc allowed in

noticed in all leagues recently more people doted around

Seemed to be loads at fleetwood everton

Top tier of that stand

Prob press?

Or dodgy scousers

• Members

Arabs aren’t going anywhere. Same people who said that are the same that said the glazers will just leave, Abramhovic etc

They don’t put that much investment into the infrastructure of the club, stadium, grounds  ,to Wake up one day and go yeah cmon let’s fuck off

They own teams all around the world and if you think they’re just gonna fuck off you’re an idiot

32 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Arabs aren’t going anywhere. Same people who said that are the same that said the glazers will just leave, Abramhovic etc

They don’t put that much investment into the infrastructure of the club, stadium, grounds  ,to Wake up one day and go yeah cmon let’s fuck off

They own teams all around the world and if you think they’re just gonna fuck off you’re an idiot

Took you a while to realise that 😁

I'm thinking that some folk are very jealous of the Massives.....

28 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Think they recently sold 10% of City football group for £500m, that gives them a market cap of £5bn 

That valuation makes them about 3 times the value of M&S, just shy of the £6bn Walmart are asking for ASDA 

Doubt they will be playing Gillingham in a play off game anytime this century 

In my opinion It’s over valued, and the longer they go without Champs league and premier league the more it looks over valued.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I went watching the Bolton u23 v city u23 Cup final at the youth /women's ground and that was when I knew City weren't going anywhere. 

That's ground is better than 95% of grounds in league 1 and 2. Holds 10k or summat daft. 

We won too! 

11 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I went watching the Bolton u23 v city u23 Cup final at the youth /women's ground and that was when I knew City weren't going anywhere. 

That's ground is better than 95% of grounds in league 1 and 2. Holds 10k or summat daft. 

We won too! 

Perhaps Wigan could rent it.

• Members
55 minutes ago, jeep said:

Took you a while to realise that 😁

I'm thinking that some folk are very jealous of the Massives.....

I’m BWFC until I die, city pay my mortgage  and that’s it but you look at what they’re doing around Manchester they’re are here for generations, they love it

• Members
49 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In my opinion It’s over valued, and the longer they go without Champs league and premier league the more it looks over valued.

One season without winning the premier league, 11 trophies in 10 years, how many clubs in world football can compete with that?

But I’ll get on the phone to wall st in the morning because they’re overvalued 

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m BWFC until I die, city pay my mortgage  and that’s it but you look at what they’re doing around Manchester they’re are here for generations, they love it

Much as I laugh and joke about City, which is aimed solely at the JCLs round here, you cannot criticise what they’ve done around Beswick and the surrounding area. Fair play to them....but balls to those that then think that they deserve stuff handed to them on a plate. Not folk like you, the deluded cretins who think that everyone will like them because they aren’t Man U

11 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

They've spent 2 billion quid to become the League Cup kings, a trophy even Arsenal pick their reserves in.Their managerial appointments have been so shite that for the unthinkable amounts of money spent they've reached the CL semi finals once and never reached the final

Roger Du Red is a tad bitter because Man U aren't the biggest/best team in Manc anymore.