Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

5 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

I forgot PL games are still being played on normal TV

Bollocks to them. Flicked on Arsenal Everton friday night.  Was shit. I will watch Citeh if nothing else to do but yesterday is what its all about for me. Stopped paying for it and last weeks shenanigans convinced me to cancel BT sport as well. Not giving them cunts (big 6) my money anymore 

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

I forgot PL games are still being played on normal TV

Just watched Wolves v Burnley and in the top right corner an invitation to watch Man U women v Spurs women. 

It really is comical that the BBC would rather send cameras to that level because they pretend it’s a higher level than EFL2 or 1.

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Just watched Wolves v Burnley and in the top right corner an invitation to watch Man U women v Spurs women. 

It really is comical that the BBC would rather send cameras to that level because they pretend it’s a higher level than EFL2 or 1.

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Womens football is shite, an under 15's boys will beat any womens team, FACT!

No fucker watches it, they get shit crowds, in fact the only people that watch womens football are the relatives of the players. 

Was just going to post under 16s but you're probably right.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Womens USA & Brazil teams played boys teams in preparation for their last World Cup, both lost 2-5 & 0-13.

Tbh its not worth reporting on its that gash, unfortunately Sky give them over exposure for fear of being told they aren't inclusive enough, when in fact the majority of football fans don't actually give a fuck, and that includes females.

Yes I remember seeing those scorelines.

Strange, the yanks don't really like men's football but wank themselves silly over the women's game 🤔

33 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Thought I'd put women's football on by mistake a minute ago. Nope, it was just a near full team of Leeds players mincing about with their man bun hair. 

Guest Nordkurve
2 minutes ago, gregbwfc said:

Yes I remember seeing those scorelines.

Strange, the yanks don't really like men's football but wank themselves silly during the women's game 🤔

I fixed it for you :)