Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

33 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Newport winning handsomely can only have been good if we have aspirations for winning the title.

They play Cheltenham Saturday at home.

FGR need to win too against Tranmere for similar reasons, and Walsall won't be easy for Morecambe. 

Tranmere will win at FGR that is nailed on so we have to win one of our last two games and the nail biting can’t go onto the last game. 

28 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Tranmere will win at FGR that is nailed on so we have to win one of our last two games and the nail biting can’t go onto the last game. 

FGR have turned to shit recently, only a month or two ago, I thought they were going to be one of the automatics

33 minutes ago, Sweep said:

FGR have turned to shit recently, only a month or two ago, I thought they were going to be one of the automatics

Their vegan owner runs the club on a shoestring. He sold a couple of their better players in January, & not for that much. Plus they have 4 first choicers out with injury, not least the guy, Matt, who shattered his hand & arm against us.

Then, straight after us beating them, he sacked the manager & put the under-18's coach in caretaker charge for the rest of the season. It's odd how many managers over the years have been sacked after losing to us. I could take it personally if I cared.

All in all he's effectively hobbled them all on his own. He needs a good bacon butty down his neck.

You'd be tempted to wonder if he didn't fancy going up.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

Dunno 'bowt looking like Chris Kamara, but i wouldn't want that lead singer to bite my arm.

Decentish song though, think they were three hit wonders at the most.

This record was produced by the Womble-tastic and the Bright Eyes mungous Mike 'Bonkers' Batt as Mike 'No stranger to Cha-ridy' Smash would say.

4 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Decentish song though, think they were three hit wonders at the most.

This record was produced by the Womble-tastic and the Bright Eyes mungous Mike 'Bonkers' Batt as Mike 'No stranger to Cha-ridy' Smash would say.

Their only chart hit in the UK was number 14 with that song.

Gone and best forgotten.

8 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Uefa will be thrilled to have England's 2 oil clubs in their final 

Meanwhile, who will win tallest dwarf 'istree shield on Sunday. Millions of plastics who previously funded Littlewoods and DMBs dominance cannot wait for Sky to make them feel relevant 

9 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Maybe your snake oil salesmen the Glazers might reach the final of the Thursday night cup 😁

Called The Conference next season?