Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Horrible moaning cunts PSG

Yep, normally I wouldn’t be arsed whether City won or lost,  but it’s great that they’re beating this lot.

They’ll probably end up with 9 or 10 men if they don’t get a goal.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, tomski said:

Would normally be pleased for Man City after they’ve done so well as a new team at the top table but they and the others blew that good will with me the other week. 

Therein is the issue created by the money men. 

Creates resentment amongst others against teams concerned, when players, managers and fans all in the dark over it.

The final is going to take place between two esl members any road, so will plump for city.

37 minutes ago, tomski said:

Would normally be pleased for Man City after they’ve done so well as a new team at the top table but they and the others blew that good will with me the other week. 

They blew that good will like all the big 6 by spending billions and in essence living beyond their means, whatever they win means nowt, same for all the big spenders. 

• Members
58 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They blew that good will like all the big 6 by spending billions and in essence living beyond their means, whatever they win means nowt, same for all the big spenders. 

That’s why Spurs choose not to win anything 😁

• Members
33 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They won’t, they’ve not spent the most money and are outspent by 3-4 other clubs on a regular basis. 

Just meant with them being so called ‘elite’ they haven’t won a trophy in 13 years 

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

If Man U were playing Chelsea in a CL final who would you want to win?

Chelsea

Did you not expect me to say that

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, tomski said:

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Therein is the issue created by the money men. 

Creates resentment amongst others against teams concerned, when players, managers and fans all in the dark over it.

The final is going to take place between two esl members any road, so will plump for city.

Got to admit, my feelings are any English club except United.regarding the money men and the greed they showed, that’s so far above our current position it doesn’t actually register as an extra reason to dislike them.