Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Things like that make that all the sweeter. Horrible club horrible fans and tough shit. 

I feel sorry for my FiL. So excited. Massive through and through and been so for 70 years. But it’s the cunts round here. The JCLs giving it large. Fuck em. Really fuck em. Horrible entitled cunts. No reacharound for Sergio then….

26 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Not since 2013... When I had kids. 

Not had an uninterrupted 10 minutes since! 🤣 

I know that feeling! It's shite though. Had every one till 2016 then sacked it off. Bought this years and its like a game of ping pong. 

Not watched a second and no intention to. Money fight between two clubs who aren’t on the same planet than we are, and I wouldn’t give a shite if we ever were again. Mate went over - City fan who used to duck out of school to go Wycombe away in the LDV - but, other than that, fuck the Manc bastards. 

31 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Always with you brother!!

Fucking detest Chelsea but Mrs Manc’s ex-husband called round the other day to drop summat off for the grandkids…..

”See you got promoted from Div 4. I’m off to Porto. Maybe you should try supporting a decent club. We don’t bother with shit like that”

And that’s what I get all the time round here. Fuck em. The lot of them 

City will still win though unfortunately 

Its the beauty of football that one team is league champions and another has just played in the 4th division and nearly gone bust, and only one will spend June in a glow of satisfaction and anticipation.  City gutted for the next month or 2, BWFC the opposite, its our turn to enjoy being football fans.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Let's not forget the oil twats actually have a pot.

Unlike their habitually shite verminous neighbours.

Yes leagues not to be sniffed at

carling cup isn’t going to appease the owners champions league is where it’s at

3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Its the beauty of football that one team is league champions and another has just played in the 4th division and nearly gone bust, and only one will spend June in a glow of satisfaction and anticipation.  City gutted for the next month or 2, BWFC the opposite, its our turn to enjoy being football fans.

Exactly. Also, Who's more happy today.... Chelsea fans or Brentford fans? My money is on Brentford.

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Did the filth win the Coca-Cola Cup? That passed me by...

It's by the by, bit by bit g/L is merely morphing into light blue shite.

Only one pub now though and I'm self-barred.

Bumped into a lad today that I went to school with, not seen for years but was always a Bolton fan when we were young. Today he was asking if I'll be watching and hope "we" win. Pisses me right off that shit, how do you change club?? Cant get my head round it. 

When we were first in the Premier and doing shite I used to wind my old man up I'd defect to Ewood Park the next season if (when) we went down...I did it just to see the look on his face.

Seeing the error of ways conversion ain't so bad, coming to BWFC from youthful folly of armchair glory...OK.

But it's like The Matrix - it must be done by a certain age or the mark of cain will stain forever.