Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
1 minute ago, tomski said:

As dull as it sounds I’m not remotely concerned by result or performance of last night. Only when it kicks off

Aye can’t read into it too much, Scotland drew with Holland ffsΒ 

Would somebody please explain to what he's actually good at I'm genuinely baffledΒ 

To me he's mostly everything that's wrong with modern day footballersΒ 

It's all about money and image.Grealish act's, looks and plays like like a cock.Dives at every possible chance

57 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Would somebody please explain to what he's actually good at I'm genuinely baffledΒ 

To me he's mostly everything that's wrong with modern day footballersΒ 

It's all about money and image.Grealish act's, looks and plays like like a cock.Dives at every possible chance

You're definitely in a very small minority if you think Grealish is shit.Β 

Β 

Football is, however, all about opinions and of course you're entitled to yoursΒ ... but you're coming across as a little bit obsessed by him.

4 hours ago, Pablo said:

Wow. 🀣

i know. bloke was best player on pitch and in tournament football surely he will win free kicks which we can turn into goals? Also put a lovely through ball to Kane in build up to goal. one thing for sure he will frighten Sweaty Socks to death as long as Southgate knows more than 1969.

• Members
1 minute ago, Max Cherry said:

i know. bloke was best player on pitch and in tournament football surely he will win free kicks which we can turn into goals? Also put a lovely through ball to Kane in build up to goal. one thing for sure he will frighten Sweaty Socks to death as long as Southgate knows more than 1969.

Biggest problem will be getting Foden Mount Grealish into a side that doesn’t leave our midfield openΒ 

1 hour ago, jeep said:

Leave out Mount...

If you want the Southern press to have seizures, go for it.

Β 

The spare will be Grealish. We can argue whether or not that's unfortunate. If Southgate goes for 3 creative players then that's quite axweight on Henderson with his 2 problems of having been out for months and not being all that good.

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Anyone doubting grealish clearly doesn’t watch the game

Eh?

Imo Grealish is overrated but because we all don't agree means your superior in knowledge?

2 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Eh?

Imo Grealish is overrated but because we all don't agree means your superior in knowledge?

Your clearly on your own

i Suggest you watch him a little moreΒ 

17 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I love not being able to rate a player who is being touted to go to a top 4 club for the best part of Β£100m

How high are your standards

Think that goes to show how crazy football has becomeΒ 

Edited by 1969

• Members
9 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Think that goes to show how crazy football has becomeΒ 

Not really, it’s the market.

young promising, dynamic footballer who scores assists who happens to beΒ English, you’re going to pay top dollarΒ 

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Pablo said:

you clearly dont get it, context.

In what context are Everton not up there as top PL spenders which you seem to take issue with being labelled as?Β Β 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, DazBob said:

You're definitely in a very small minority if you think Grealish is shit.Β 

Β 

Football is, however, all about opinions and of course you're entitled to yoursΒ ... but you're coming across as a little bit obsessed by him.

Reminds me of a few people. They get an opinion of a player in there head & refuse to change it no matter what the evidence. I couldn't stand Grealish but he's knuckled down as he's got older & his form has been outstanding.Β 

Have a gander at Villa's results with Grealish & without. They would have been fighting relegation again without him.Β 

Β  We have some wonderfully gifted midfielders available for England in Grealish, Foden, Mount & Maddison & Saka.Β 

• Members
9 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Reminds me of a few people. They get an opinion of a player in there head & refuse to change it no matter what the evidence. I couldn't stand Grealish but he's knuckled down as he's got older & his form has been outstanding.Β 

Have a gander at Villa's results with Grealish & without. They would have been fighting relegation again without him.Β 

Β  We have some wonderfully gifted midfielders available for England in Grealish, Foden, Mount & Maddison & Saka.Β 

You could see his class against us, he was head and shoulders above everyone by a country mile, he ran the game and didn’t even run

Plays with his socks down. I like that

Edited by Rudy

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Plays with his socks down. I like that

... & the Alice Band ?

Β 

He's just such a dislikeable scrote, you can't help but not want him to do well. Quite the talent but you just know he'll implode one day. The trick is to get the best from him before that day comes.

• Members
1 minute ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

... & the Alice Band ?

Β 

He's just such a dislikeable scrote, you can't help but not want him to do well. Quite the talent but you just know he'll implode one day. The trick is to get the best from him before that day comes.

Never heard of them,Β They heavy metal or something?