Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Just nearly engaged in fisticuffs with some fat bald twat, sober at 7:30...

Nipped into the corner shop for an espresso - was talking to the shopkeep about the match and the abuse.

This bellend came out with the most idiotic racist shit.

I called him a bald fat cunt and gave him a look to say 'shut me up then'.

He also said Raheem etc. were akin to monkeys.

What the fuck.

He shit out, completely.

I invented a black brother in law and niece and invited him to repeat the slur.

He sped past me in his shitbox saying shite he wouldn't have said to my face.

Fat sack of shit, next time I see him I'll knock him out and hope he hits his head on the kerb and claim self-defence.

You fatist baldist scum bagĀ 

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The shithouse only opened his gob from the safety of his car, and he didn't stop despite me gesturing for him to stop and repeat to my face.

Fat cunt, I'd have let him take a swing then stomped his guts out.

You are a marked man, Fatboy.

Youri next time say me and you are brothersĀ 

like money train or the Dudley boyzĀ 

ecbafba1edc577fa3b878f0cdea7f754e88de253

Iā€™ll PM you a pic of me to keep in your Roy cropper style handbag for future potential ruckus startings

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Youri next time say me and you are brothersĀ 

like money train or the Dudley boyzĀ 

ecbafba1edc577fa3b878f0cdea7f754e88de253

Iā€™ll PM you a pic of me to keep in your Roy cropper style handbag for future potential ruckus startings

White men can jump, I've slam dunked one or two on G/L park.

And some of us can dance too, me included.

I was genuinely flabbergasted that this cunt felt free to express this bigoted shite, it was only because of respect for the shopkeeper I didn't one arrow him there and then.

Never heard anything like it.

We'll get him...

Fat cunt.

Ā 

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Gonna put last of the Summer Wine on.Ā 

Well, you didn't did you? :)

Great performance second half, increased the speed of play a bit and were superb.

Don't understand Sterling's celebration; OK to commemorate your dead mate, but why thrust yourself into a potentially dangerous situation and get a yellow for the privilege?

Just stay in the middle of the pitch and look at a camera with the shirt raised.Ā As it happens, I thought he was excellent in that half, quick, direct and they couldn't live with him.

If he'd got a subsequent second, we'd have missed him next match, which would have been a great shame.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Great performance second half, increased the speed of play a bit and were superb.

Don't understand Sterling's celebration; OK to commemorate your dead mate, but why thrust yourself into a potentially dangerous situation and get a yellow for the privilege?

Just stay in the middle of the pitch and look at a camera with the shirt raised.Ā As it happens, I thought he was excellent in that half, quick, direct and they couldn't live with him.

If he'd got a subsequent second, we'd have missed him next match, which would have been a great shame.

Ā 

I still donā€™t get that shirt celebration. If I was a manager Iā€™d be going fkin nuts at them.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Ā 

Do it at full time and no one gets booked ffs!

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

I still donā€™t get that shirt celebration. If I was a manager Iā€™d be going fkin nuts at them.

Aye, given the inevitable yellow card, surely they can manage to just lift it up and not remove it?

Anyway, I'll leave it there, as it should be a celebration of what was a bloody fantastic second half.

• Members
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Good point!

Any chance you could get to scribble bwfc on the back of his next undergarment without him knowing? :)

Ā 

Knowing my luck the fucker wouldnā€™t score.Ā 
Ā 

As a young trainee I witnessed a player purposely boot the ball away which got him a booking, it meant he missed the next game but also meant he got Christmas off because he would miss the Boxing Day game, I saw the manager fuckin lose it I mean Joe Jordan teeth out lose it I was genuinely frightened as it was right in front of me. Only thing is it was at the wrong player. Bit of casual racism šŸ˜‚

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Knowing my luck the fucker wouldnā€™t score.Ā 
Ā 

As a young trainee I witnessed a player purposely boot the ball away which got him a booking, it meant he missed the next game but also meant he got Christmas off because he would miss the Boxing Day game, I saw the manager fuckin lose it I mean Joe Jordan teeth out lose it I was genuinely frightened as it was right in front of me. Only thing is it was at the wrong player. Bit of casual racism šŸ˜‚

Brilliant!

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

All I heard was a bit of booing.Ā Just because footballers agree with itĀ doesn't mean everyone else has to be of the same opinion especially in their own country. Freedom of expression works both ways.

Shame about the other stuff that went on but was expected.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehc4mdm4ipeh1w02b

Edited by Cheese

12 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

All I heard was a bit of booing.Ā Just because footballers agree with itĀ doesn't mean everyone else has to be of the same opinion especially in their own country. Freedom of expression works both ways.

Shame about the other stuff that went on but was expected.

Great win. Mount and Rice played well tonight.

I was in my car listening to it on the radio when the players took the knee and it sounded really loud.

My immediate thought was I wonder if the backward fuckers in this country who boo it listened to that and thought good on them.

Imagine siding with those backward, racist cunts.

13 hours ago, L/H White said:

Hungarian fans disgusting, monkey chants and chucking objects at ours, pikey rats

Job done

Mental though isnā€™t it the outrage our fans have at both racism and taking the knee. Imagine what itā€™s like in their heads daily.Ā 
Ā 

so glad we smashed them.Ā 
Ā 

itā€™s a backward place from a politics point of view there.Ā 

8 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I was in my car listening to it on the radio when the players took the knee and it sounded really loud.

My immediate thought was I wonder if the backward fuckers in this country who boo it listened to that and thought good on them.

Imagine siding with those backward, racist cunts.

They will and then kick off that people abused our players when deep down they loved it and wished they could openly do it.Ā 

• Members
15 minutes ago, Big E said:

Mental though isnā€™t it the outrage our fans have at both racism and taking the knee. Imagine what itā€™s like in their heads daily.Ā 
Ā 

so glad we smashed them.Ā 
Ā 

itā€™s a backward place from a politics point of view there.Ā 

It was the same with the LBGT display a few months back. Fuck em.

Ā 

On the Football side I thought England were excellent, defended well, attacked superbly. Soon as we Got down the flanksĀ they couldnā€™t handle us. Grealish, Maguire , Shaw,Ā Rice, Grealish, Mount,Ā Sterling all excellent, Phillips is so vastly underrated his work almost goes unnoticed but weā€™d miss him if he wasntĀ there. What a player he is.

Edited by Rudy