Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

3 places above us, with a dodgy board.

Every bugger else's players too.

Exactly

He isn’t daft.

If/when he does go, it’ll be to a club relegated from the Prem, ready to challenge again for promotion.

Or he’ll stay with us to challenge.

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Nah,it’s looking like Steve Cooper will be the next manager to be sacked at Forest.

I thought it'd be Wilder, but Cooper's name is getting the attention.

Just looking & saw that on a Tuesday evening v Middlesbrough & no wins this season & precious few last they got almost 24,000 on. They still have potential if they ever sorted themselves out, which they show no signs of doing. 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I thought it'd be Wilder, but Cooper's name is getting the attention.

Just looking & saw that on a Tuesday evening v Middlesbrough & no wins this season & precious few last they got almost 24,000 on. They still have potential if they ever sorted themselves out, which they show no signs of doing. 

The way Wilder left Sheff Utd's domineering owners suggests to me he'll go nowhere near the forest job

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Always going on how big supported they’re

cant fill your ground lads😀

Aye 

When they were shit they reckoned their support was what made them a big club as big as anyone else 

Now they're good even their own manager calls out their support for being a bit shit 

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

Aye 

When they were shit they reckoned their support was what made them a big club as big as anyone else 

Now they're good even their own manager calls out their support for being a bit shit 

Wait till they play PSG suddenly be sold out

kids school could apply for 2 free tickets for last game now I’m not knocking 38k but the deluded pricks this way think they have one of the best supports in the league

VAR is starting to show its true objective recently, making sure the big clubs get 95% decisions. Both Burnley and Southampton had penalties reversed today versus Arsenal and City. Unfairly IMO.  I’m convinced that would not happen if it was the other way round. Load of bollocks!

21 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

VAR is starting to show its true objective recently, making sure the big clubs get 95% decisions. Both Burnley and Southampton had penalties reversed today versus Arsenal and City. Unfairly IMO.  I’m convinced that would not happen if it was the other way round. Load of bollocks!

... aye, & Liverpool got more than the rub of the green at Anfield. 

After some weeks of it looking like it could be used more sensibly it came back with a vengeance. 

• Members
On 18/09/2021 at 00:24, Zico said:

Amusing watching city fans squirm at their manager calling them out for being shit

He’s right. Ground was almost a 3rd empty for a champions league game season after they were finalists. Ridiculous 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Pretty convinced they got the city one correct, the player was already on his way down before he was challenged & the Arsenal keeper clearly plays the ball first. 

15 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Pretty convinced they got the city one correct, the player was already on his way down before he was challenged & the Arsenal keeper clearly plays the ball first. 

Definitely contact by Walker, so the on field decision should be upheld IMO.  If it isn’t a clear error it should not be reversed by VAR.