Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

54 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Hopefully Chelsea ruin city next week

Even without ronaldo they have some good attacking options still got cavani to come back, once varane settles the defence down they will be a force IMO 

Agree with that

Varane & Maguire are the strongest CB partnership in the League

• Members
20 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Agree with that

Varane & Maguire are the strongest CB partnership in the League

Simmer down

Silva Rudiger won champions league

Stones Dias won PL

VVD and fuckin anyone won champions league and the league 

Madrid never let anyone go who then get better. 

They’ve only kept one clean sheet together and fuckin Lindleof has been keeping Varane out and he’s Gash

Edited by Rudy

• Members
7 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Early call….

1. Chelsea

2. Liverpool

3. Man U

4. Massives

Had the FiL round here most of the day watching all the footy. He doesn’t even think City will make top 4

Swap Massives and Liverpool around and that's where I am at.

• Members
6 hours ago, Rudy said:

Stop it 😂

If he plays Ake, I reckon Radcliffe will be right about next weeks game. Lukaku would monster him.

I also reckon the DMB's will get it together as the season progresses. I truly hope I am wrong about this!

This was the weekend VAR roared back.

After a few weeks without it being overbearing we now have ref's literally not making decisions & simply referring to that AND still fckg it up.

... & while we're on it, welcome back to the 'Ronaldo's a Fckg Cheat but We Aren't Going to Call Him Out Show' as MotD will soon be renamed.

• Site Supporter

Having watched the highlights, the first dive was just that, going down before the challenge came in.

The second was debatable, leg did come across slightly, but did he run into it and fall, or was it an attempt to foul him?

Fuck knows, but can't criticise the ref for not giving either.

28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Having watched the highlights, the first dive was just that, going down before the challenge came in.

The second was debatable, leg did come across slightly, but did he run into it and fall, or was it an attempt to foul him?

Fuck knows, but can't criticise the ref for not giving either.

There were 3. 2 just simply cheating, one debatable but I think was him running into someone who couldn't possibly get out of the way and then going down like hit by a sniper.

At least 2 warranted a 'simulation' booking.

He's a magnificent footballer, but also a cheat. At 36 he's beyond changing. I'm hoping he gets recognised for it & any ref's first instinct becomes "did he dive ?"

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Anyone remember that competition the respective naval bases had, moving a huge field gun over an assault course?

Tremendous viewing, some of the injuries the guys suffered were horrific.

Field Gun run used to be brutal. Watched lots of training sessions when dad was in charge of new recruits. Broken bones were a light injury with number of crushed fingers and hands.

When the Royal Tournament got dumbed down to pipers it got downgraded to a level run without the bridge build.

Out of 800 odd at Pompey last night reckon 3/4s would have been SE exiles and RN / MOD.

4.5 hour run along single and dual carriageway from Dem