Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

First prem game I've watched in absolute ages this. 

What in the name of all fuckery is a joint man of the match. 

Gary Shit Tash Cunts way of sitting on the fence 

1 minute ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Rarely watch football without Bolton playing, usually bores me, but that was decent.

Same here. Prem is shite but that was decent. Massives deserved the win. Foden MOTM by quite a way imo. Salah did fuck all other than a wonder goal whereas Foden was all over them

2 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Rarely watch football without Bolton playing, usually bores me, but that was decent.

Yeah second half was alright. 

Watched about 20 mins of rennes passing it about against PSG earlier too. Absolute horse shit that league and PSG got schooled. 

9 hours ago, stevieb said:

Yeah second half was alright. 

Watched about 20 mins of rennes passing it about against PSG earlier too. Absolute horse shit that league and PSG got schooled. 

Madness with the line up they had out. Echos 90’s Tottenham or galatico Real Madrid as that team not to have a shot on target is borderline ridiculous.

Serie A is top dog for me. Reminds me of 90’s premier league. None of the pretentious bullshit Neville and friends make us sit through.

The game at Anfield was decent but still too much falling over for me. 

4 hours ago, tomski said:

Madness with the line up they had out. Echos 90’s Tottenham or galatico Real Madrid as that team not to have a shot on target is borderline ridiculous.

Serie A is top dog for me. Reminds me of 90’s premier league. None of the pretentious bullshit Neville and friends make us sit through.

The game at Anfield was decent but still too much falling over for me. 

I'm enjoying BT's coverage and its goals galore in that league. Candreva for Sampdoria at weekend fucking hell fire.

8 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm enjoying BT's coverage and its goals galore in that league. Candreva for Sampdoria at weekend fucking hell fire.

It’s been a great return for BT. Every game is mint. Genoa v Verona might not wet everyone’s whistle but it had absolutely everything the other week. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, tomski said:

It’s been a great return for BT. Every game is mint. Genoa v Verona might not wet everyone’s whistle but it had absolutely everything the other week. 

not caught any games but keep an eye on the results (as I do with all the top euro leagues, drawing the line at France)

anyway

proper wide open Serie A this season

6 minutes ago, Zico said:

not caught any games but keep an eye on the results (as I do with all the top euro leagues, drawing the line at France)

anyway

proper wide open Serie A this season

Aye, it really is. The pandemic has really levelled things up (certainly early doors) where here in terms of the Premier league you’d not even know anything had happened. 

• Members
On 01/10/2021 at 08:53, Zico said:

I was sent this the other day 

"Read an article about Barcelona

To get Koeman they had to pay the Dutch FA £6m 

But they didn't have it and Koeman paid it himself 

He's on a two year contract and said if they give him a third year then he won't ask for the money back 

He's about a year in and they want to sack him but can't afford it. The president of Barcelona slags him off probably hoping he'll quit but he's thinking sack me, I'll get my contract paid off and you owe me six million quid"

It’ll cost £18m to sack Ronald

Made a loss of £518m in the last 12 months 

£1.15bn in debt 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’ll cost £18m to sack Ronald

That's just him I guess. He'll have an extensive team to exit with him. I read it was up to €40m to clear them all out.

Add any possible compo., relocation and signing on fees for a new manager and his (or her 🙄🙄) team. It's a dear do.

Who'll notice in the overall scheme of things with £1.15bn. of debt !

Really, only a super-rich buyer is the option.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It looks like Newcastle are going to be the next oil club.They'll have to pay the top players bigger suitcases full of cash than City to live in that climate.

Still, not as big a suitcase as utd players.

A quick look shows the red half will pay in the region of £40m more to the players this year than the blue half.