Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, royal white said:

I went through a bad stage of, betting ridiculous amounts on anything I could. I tried to go down the route Traf did but like he said you can’t become emotionally involved which I did. Betting on the Indian Navy v the Indian Army at stupid o clock in the morning was one of my strangest bets! 

Anyway I digress, a good mate of mine, Mark murray is doing great things with an outfit called Whys Up, if you drop him a line/e mail he will give you some advice and hopefully he can speak to your lad as well. He helped me out a lot. 

https://www.whysup.co.uk/

Cheers, pal.

Looks great…

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Steejay said:

David Brooks, Bournemouth, diagnosed with cancer.

Hope he recovers, decent player.

Heard that earlier.

Had an lay off with an injury, and now this.

Hodgkin's Lymphoma, with a reasonable prognosis according to the news on the radio.

Good player, and only 24. Hope he gets better.

3 hours ago, royal white said:

I went through a bad stage of, betting ridiculous amounts on anything I could. I tried to go down the route Traf did but like he said you can’t become emotionally involved which I did. Betting on the Indian Navy v the Indian Army at stupid o clock in the morning was one of my strangest bets! 

Anyway I digress, a good mate of mine, Mark murray is doing great things with an outfit called Whys Up, if you drop him a line/e mail he will give you some advice and hopefully he can speak to your lad as well. He helped me out a lot. 

https://www.whysup.co.uk/

Whysup are doing some amazing work.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:13, Rudy said:

That’s a great gambling term

Merson “I wasn’t gambling i was investing”

😂

It's just a business term.

I love a £2 bet here and there but only ever put it on Bolton to win 😁 I'm not sure that's the point.

Oh and I put 2 quid on Italy to win the euros after their first match and with my massive 20 win I put that on us to go up.

I'm not sure I'd make a career out of it!

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's just a business term.

I love a £2 bet here and there but only ever put it on Bolton to win 😁 I'm not sure that's the point.

Oh and I put 2 quid on Italy to win the euros after their first match and with my massive 20 win I put that on us to go up.

I'm not sure I'd make a career out of it!

The perils of behind closed doors games last season and therefore spending the sum total of iFollow and a few cans meant there was quite a bit of loose money to chuck on us winning. Went down the drain earlier in the season, but that made it all the sweeter backing us each way to win the league at 100/1 around Christmas time. Stuck £10-£20 on us winning every week (occasionally another tenner or two in play if we were 0-0 but looking like getting a late winner, Barrow at home a prime example). Kept some of the winnings to cover iFollow, cans and stake, all the rest went on various combinations of winning the league, finishing top six, getting promoted etc. Ended up with a smidge over a grand profit which has largely found it's way spent on BWFC in one form or another 😃

Not that I'll be dining out on it for years to come yet.

• Members
1 minute ago, emus wig said:

Leicester have been shite all season …. until today 🤡

DMB’s aren’t that good 

Ronaldo was a crack papering signing 

Maguire aside Back 4 is incredible average 

Madrid don’t sell a player who then gets better , Varane isn’t that great he wouldn’t get in Chelsea’s Liverpool’s or City XI Whatever Their fans say they’ll be fighting to get into The top 4 this season

15 hours ago, Rudy said:

DMB’s aren’t that good 

Ronaldo was a crack papering signing 

Maguire aside Back 4 is incredible average 

Madrid don’t sell a player who then gets better , Varane isn’t that great he wouldn’t get in Chelsea’s Liverpool’s or City XI Whatever Their fans say they’ll be fighting to get into The top 4 this season

Vanity signing. They were a better team without him.

They have no system under Norwegian Owen but now they are a lot less dynamic with a passenger who'll have a good goal ratio and sell shirts 😂

• Members
27 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Klopp raised concern last season about the transfer/wages last season

He’s immense 

Klopp can’t be calling him the best player in the world and be stalling on the deal. If he’s the best player in the world then pay him as the best player in the world, before Newcastle come calling 😁