Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

22 hours ago, Rudy said:

Β Hope he’s drowning his sorrows in a few pints of Tropical then πŸ˜‚

Although available in Tenerife, Tropical is Gran Canaria's beer, Dorada (which is also available in Gran Canaria) is Tenerife's beer...

Mounts will be on Watney's Red Barrel or Carling 'Premier' with a bastardised 'full English' which include chips AND hash browns with Super Sunday on one telly and that episode of OFAH were Delboy and Trigger go to that wine bar on the pull on the other telly.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

And, what a total shock...

Both breweries are merged and under the grasping zionist umbrella of Global Mega Corpo Spezzabrew (AB/Inbev).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compania_Cervecera_de_Canarias

My uncle used to brew Stout in his workshop, they've probably 'bought him out' too (as in sent hired goons around to smash up his set up).

• Members
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Although available in Tenerife, Tropical is Gran Canaria's beer, Dorada (which is also available in Gran Canaria) is Tenerife's beer...

Mounts will be on Watney's Red Barrel or Carling 'Premier' with a bastardised 'full English' which include chips AND hash browns with Super Sunday on one telly and that episode of OFAH were Delboy and Trigger go to that wine bar on the pull.

Dorada that’s the fella. All inc to Tenerife it was self serve on draft beers, tropical dorada and mahou. Would love to know how much I consumed in two weeks.

I discovered a bar in Manchester a few weeks ago that served Mahou on draft. But I was that Oliver Twist I can’t now remember the bar.Β 

I really can't see the point of A.I. in The Canaries if free booze is a decider.

You could drink yourself to death there for about €12.69.

(That said I'm a snooty tosser who's NEVER been on a package holiday, but no kids either, I expect you change your tune then - I have taken kids away, just not regularly so not on a package).

• Members
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And, what a total shock...

Both breweries are merged and under the grasping zionist umbrella of Global Mega Corpo Spezzabrew (AB/Inbev).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compania_Cervecera_de_Canarias

My uncle used to brew Stout in his workshop, they've probably 'bought him out' too (as in sent hired goons around to smash up his set up).

My owd fella has had twoΒ attempts at making his own beer one tasted so sour, the other exploded and blew the windows out of his shed and me mams greenhouse.Β 
He just makes wine now. I’ll drop you a bottle off