Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hope scousers ease off otherwise they’ll sack Ole. 

My thoughts exactly. They can’t sack him after this they won’t give Liverpool the satisfaction.

Martin Tyler makes me fuckin sick

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

My owd fella has had two attempts at making his own beer one tasted so sour, the other exploded and blew the windows out of his shed and me mams greenhouse. 
He just makes wine now. I’ll drop you a bottle off

I'm drying out for a few months atm, but ta.

I may be decorating soon though so I'll keep the kind offer in mind...

As an aside, in Italy the supermarkets sell bottles of fresh pressed Grape Juice in Watercooler sized bottles.

Folk buy them, sling a bit of yeast and a bit of sugar in, make a hole in the screwcap and stick an airlock in, and about a couple of months later - the finest wines available to humanity are...

...in the shops there, but no need, as you have about 80 litres of gutrot in the shed that won't even blind you.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

As they did at Burnden that wonderful Christmas in 80. 🤣

1978 pal. 21st December 1978 to be exact. We then did the double on them the following April.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/18373692.amp/

Anyone who didn’t go to that match or in fact wasn’t even born, look at that photo of Frank scoring the second goal. Look at their positions in the photo and wonder how he scored. I’ll explain later.

Frank was through on goal with only Gary Bailey to beat. Frank fainted to go left, then flicked the ball with the outside of his right foot and the ball went past Bailey’s left into the back of the net.

I was in the stand above the Bolton fans in the scoreboard end where the goal was scored. Tickets bought through my United connections. Glorious night. Liverpool fans will be celebrating tonight but nothing like we did that night. F3C6D15E-9E33-4CDB-81C4-2225110F2BFF.jpeg.50679599cab130da09ddac65d818dcb9.jpeg