Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Thing is, Southgate was there but I bet Maguire, as shit as he has been recently, keeps his place.

Maguire is great when he’s got a ball playing defender next to him. Not fuckin Lindleof

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Maguire is great when he’s got a ball playing defender next to him. Not fuckin Lindleof

Those 2 players didn't get good marks in the MEN

Victor Lindelof - How did anyone ever convince Jose Mourinho to sign him? Feeble and slow, he showed why United bought Raphael Varane. 2

Harry Maguire - Must be top of the Premier League assists chart for the amount of goals he has gifted the opposition. A walking disaster culpable for just about every goal. 0

nor did the other defenders

Aaron Wan-Bissaka - A defensive dud. His aimless wandering sparked the collapse and he was poor in both halves. You can see why they wanted Kieran Trippier. 1

Luke Shaw - His hangover from the best season of his career and a stellar international tournament worsens. Lazy and slow. 1

39 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Some quality individual players in that United team, unfortunately a team they are not, and there's one man to blame and his name his OGS, although most on here will say he's doing a great job 😁

Roy Keane a week ago

“These are the same players that threw Mourinho under the bus and they will do exactly the same to Ole, leopards don't change their spots. There are too many bluffers to get United back to the very top”

He is referring to the likes of Pogba , Lindelhof,  Martial.

4 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Those 2 players didn't get good marks in the MEN

Victor Lindelof - How did anyone ever convince Jose Mourinho to sign him? Feeble and slow, he showed why United bought Raphael Varane. 2

Harry Maguire - Must be top of the Premier League assists chart for the amount of goals he has gifted the opposition. A walking disaster culpable for just about every goal. 0

nor did the other defenders

Aaron Wan-Bissaka - A defensive dud. His aimless wandering sparked the collapse and he was poor in both halves. You can see why they wanted Kieran Trippier. 1

Luke Shaw - His hangover from the best season of his career and a stellar international tournament worsens. Lazy and slow. 1

That’s a £200m defence. Like it

• Members
9 hours ago, Rudy said:

I’ve just watched Sky post match analysis fuck me Neville was nearly crying his voice went so high the dog barked. 

It makes me feel slightly dirty but I've grown to like him as a pundit. Straight talker, pulls no punches and keeps his bias in check for most of the time.

In this case though I believe that he is misguided. That club needs a top level manager to compete with the other top level managers. All this shite about 'we tried that with Van Gaal and Mourinho and it blew up in our faces so we will stick with Ole' is a load of bollocks but, I sincerely hope that is what they do. More days like today watching them squirm would be most welcome.

I hope City give them a repeat dose in a fortneet.

7 hours ago, Traf said:

I was disappointed that Liverpool didn't go after them properly for the last half hour.

Ditto, I was screaming at the box for them to get another.

Living in Walkden I obviously have a lot of united mates, the delusion amongst them is on another level. They think they have a right to be be finishing top 3 every year and getting to at least 1 cup final every season. They’re now saying Ole isn’t doing it the united way. Sorry lads there’s never been a united way, there was a Fergie way, but not a United way

• Members
35 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

It makes me feel slightly dirty but I've grown to like him as a pundit. Straight talker, pulls no punches and keeps his bias in check for most of the time.

In this case though I believe that he is misguided. That club needs a top level manager to compete with the other top level managers. All this shite about 'we tried that with Van Gaal and Mourinho and it blew up in our faces so we will stick with Ole' is a load of bollocks but, I sincerely hope that is what they do. More days like today watching them squirm would be most welcome.

When he’s not talking about that lot his analysis is usually decent but when they are on fuck me it’s appalling. Him and Martin Tyler yesterday were an embarrassment.

Before the game he was saying that they need a focal point to get Ronaldo firing. Not only is scoring goals not really an issue it’s at the back were they are poor, but if you can’t get one of the greatest players of all time into a game then something is wrong, and he couldn’t handle being told he was wrong. 

Utter cock

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Give your head a wobble. He’s the most biased prick going. Only slightly dirty? 

Dark days down under

Funny how everyone says stuff like

”this is Manchester Utd it’s the biggest club in the world, they shouldn’t be doing X, Y, Z”

Until they get rid of their owners or get lucky and appoint a Klopp or Guardiola level manager they’re not winning another league title. Fergie carried them for years and they can keep chucking money at it but the other big clubs are better run and managed, until that changes they won’t achieve what they think they ought to.

Heading the same way as Arsenal but spaffing a lot more money. 

58 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Funny how everyone says stuff like

”this is Manchester Utd it’s the biggest club in the world, they shouldn’t be doing X, Y, Z”

Until they get rid of their owners or get lucky and appoint a Klopp or Guardiola level manager they’re not winning another league title. Fergie carried them for years and they can keep chucking money at it but the other big clubs are better run and managed, until that changes they won’t achieve what they think they ought to.

Heading the same way as Arsenal but spaffing a lot more money. 

Ronaldo is a great goal scorer, but a luxury player

• Members
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

This fucker has now lost it 🤷

He sacked a manager after 6 games

He hasn’t won 6 games as a manager

He needs to remember that his opinion on what happens on a pitch may carry some weight but from the board he’s out of his depth, and should button it or expect people to call him out on his bollocks.

The pube tache shitweasel