Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

46 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Make sure you watch Mike Bassett beforehand. 

You know, when I first watched that I thought wow they've done those crowd scenes at Wembley and the World Cup really well.

Turns out on second viewing that Actua Soccer looked better.

• Members
14 hours ago, tomski said:

Give your head a wobble. He’s the most biased prick going. Only slightly dirty? 

Dark days down under

Don't be fucking silly. You missed the bit about keeping Solskjaer and hoping City give them another thrashing did you?

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't be fucking silly. You missed the bit about keeping Solskjaer and hoping City give them another thrashing did you?

Couldn’t get past the first bit. Hoping someone had took control of your computer. Not a post I’d of expected from yourself!!!

Can’t believe united haven’t tried to get simeone, he’s absolutely made for them. They spend big on transfer and pay the biggest wages in premier league and have a dud like Ole in charge, what a piss poor ownership united have. Long may it continue. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Man U are light years behind the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.  None of the world's elite managers would touch the job with a bargepole. They'd go in there with the expectancy to win the league within 2 seasons, and that'd be nigh on impossible.  It's marvellous.

Edited by DazBob

37 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Can’t believe united haven’t tried to get simeone, he’s absolutely made for them. They spend big on transfer and pay the biggest wages in premier league and have a dud like Ole in charge, what a piss poor ownership united have. Long may it continue. 

Simeone is the best manager on the planet. 

Laughable to think he’d entertain them.

1 minute ago, tomski said:

Simeone is the best manager on the planet. 

Laughable to think he’d entertain them.

They'd have to pay him enough to retire on. There's no way he'd consider taking that squad on for purely football reasons.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Man U are light years behind the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Everton.  None of the world's elite managers would touch the job with a bargepole. They'd go in there with the expectancy to win the league within 2 seasons, and that'd be nigh on impossible.  It's marvellous.

First 2 yes, but Everton!! 🤣😂🤣

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members

Atletico are the reigning champions and 3 points off the top with a game in hand. 

Simeone has been there 10 years, the man is an absolute god there. They worship him. No way is he leaving for that shower especially not in the middle of a season. 

Uniteds arrogance is the reason why they haven’t won the league in 10 years, they think they have this god given right to be at the top of the tree. Come in flash their money pay over inflated prices for “superstars” rather than grafters. Pick a manager based on his history of what he did at the club as a player.

Fuck em. Hope they get relegated

• Members
3 hours ago, tomski said:

Couldn’t get past the first bit. Hoping someone had took control of your computer. Not a post I’d of expected from yourself!!!

Always expect the unexpected.  Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition.

4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Read somewhere that Simeone is on £15 mill p.a. Best paid manager on the globe.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

If I wanted to improve Utd (which of course I dont) first thing I'd do is get rid of Pogba.

am convinced he's a bad apple and been telling my red son in law for years. He of course won't have it.

I assume your daughter didn’t introduce him as, “Hi dad, meet Dave, he’s a Manchester Uni…”

“GET HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

58 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I assume your daughter didn’t introduce him as, “Hi dad, meet Dave, he’s a Manchester Uni…”

My one rule on my lads future dating. Don't care if they're female, male or somewhere in the middle. Could be any race or nationality but no fucking United fans.

Exception may be granted following a meeting of the council of elders if they can prove their match going status.

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

No she left that until last. Already met him and I asked does he like football.  She just looked at me and said "sorry dad". That's all she needed to say.

Even worse he's a Bolton Red only been to Old Trafford on a freebie and his mother is a rabid armchair fan who thinks they have God Given Right to win every week.Shes even too much for him Enjoyed telling her on the wedding day they had lost to Huddersfield.  Told me to fuck off and said why would you say that? Coz it's true you daft bint. Never spoke since. lol

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

My one rule on my lads future dating. Don't care if they're female, male or somewhere in the middle. Could be any race or nationality but no fucking United fans.

Exception may be granted following a meeting of the council of elders if they can prove their match going status.

Seems reasonable